Ch 1 1st day

~(First Bio) ~

Girl on the left
Name: Xena
Age: 16
Junior year
Sexuality: No one knows every one always believed she was A-sexual because she hasnt date anybody ever
Grades: C+ always
Reputation: The worst bully or top badass

Girl on the right:
Name: Ava
Age:15
Junior year
Sexuality: No one knows either
Grades: A+ always
Repuation: Shy girl easy target or smartass

Okay bio done we good? We good!

Its the 1st day of school for Yoko Academy students. Down the road comes all the students walking talking and enjoying the peaceful morning. But as they enter the school Xena was already there near the side of the school taking a smoke. She puffed and sighed. "Fuck, another year another useless shit we have to learn." She sighed as took a few more puffs of her cigg. A teacher came over and saw Xena and grew angry. "Goddamn it Xena! How many times do I have to tell you stop smoking or Im sending you to headmaster's office!" She looked over and chuckled as she put out her cigg by stepping on it. "Ooooooo the headmaster's office! Oh but why sir Its so scary!" She said sarcastically as she started laughing. The teacher grew annoyed. "Alright lets go" Xena got up on the water pole against the school wall and climbed up to the roof. "Ya can't send what ya can't catch!" The teacher grew irritated and just walked off. Xena laughed and came down after he fully left. Then ran to the lockers then her crew came up to her. 2 guys and one girl. Zackery, Issac, and Taylor.

"Hey Xena, got in trouble for smoking again by Mr. Asshole?" asked Issac.

"Ya know it. Haha you should've seen the look on his face when he couldn't catch me." As she said mocking his face.

As the group were laughing a girl passed by them very quietly a girl with a sweater and glasses and braids. Zackery looked at her whispered to her freinds.

"Watch this!" As he put out his foot and the girl tripped. The whole crew laughed as she hurried to gather her stuff. As Xena was chuckling she looked up to see and caught a quick glance. As they made eye contact and she ran to her class.
"Huh what was that about?" Xena asked.

They were interupted by another teacher. "Alright you simpletons go to your first class!"

As they walked to their first class. Zackery and Issac asked if she wanted to skip to vape in the bathroom and she declined.

"Nah man I already hit a few ciggs this morning I'm not trying to get a headache." As she enter the classroom.

"You're late Ms.Xena." The teacher said as he stopped from writing on the board.

"Yeah yeah get off my ass will ya?!" She said while leaning in her chair.

"What did you sa- ya know what I'm not in the mood. Consider that a warning."

"Mhm."

He gave her a digusting glare as he continued teaching. Xena was looking out of the window and then looked around the class as she was slowly scanning she noticed someone looking at her. It was that same girl and when they made eye contact she hid her face in panick.

Tsh said Xena as she just sat there.