the strangest story I ever heard

A rainy monsoon evening, my sister and I were coming back home from our academy.  It was the 2nd of July.  She looked disturbed and irritated.  I asked her what's wrong,  but she just shrugged her shoulder and kept walking with the black umbrella on her head.  I began suspecting her as she never kept any secrets from me.  As the raindrops became heavier,  my sight for blurry and I almost tripped on a rock,  luckily my sister caught me.  " I'll tell you why I'm so sad.  My friend told me a very disturbing story today "

We didn't even notice that we had reached home by that time. As we went in,  the thunder became louder and I could see the fear and anger in my sisters eyes.  We dried ourselves and sat by the fireplace.  She started her story with a sharp glare.  " in 1998,  our academy had just been built . The manager had hidden the fact that he built the place on a graveyard, but since they couldn't build it on all of the graveyard,  it still exists today.  " her words gave me chills.  A she continued,  I saw the change of emotions on her face.  " days later when the security got to know about this,  the manager was punished . His head was chopped off and he was hanged to death.  His blood still remains on the rope, till date.   His body had been buried in that exact graveyard . "
                   She now had a creepy smile on her face.  I was very shocked by this uncertain news . I couldn't believe her . She went on saying,  " they managers family sued the authority for years until they were murdered.  Years later,  the security system had a virus in it.  Some students rebelled against the academy and broke into the office wanting to change their results in a recent quiz . The students got caught immediately.  They were also hanged and cut in the same way . What's more shocking is that they all were hanged on the same tree and they were buried next to the manager.  Their blood can sometimes be seen on the trees . "

I couldn't believe that behind the beautiful,  wooden and comfortable environment of the academy lies this fatal secret.  I thought the disturbing part was over,  but was I wrong.  She continued to say ," the ironic part is that true all died on the same date which was the 2nd of July.