An other day like yesterday

Reaching out I slap my alarm clock, letting it snooze for the third time. It is an other early morning. Thru the blinds of my window I can see it is still dark outside. "Time to get up and get dressed." I think as I get up, turning of the TV when I walk past it to the bathroom.

The coffee machine fils my appartment with the smell of coffee while I take a quick shower. As soon as I am washed, dryed and dressed I take a quick look at the clock, it is 6:40 am. "Better take the coffee with me." I think while rushing to the kitchen. Quickly I fill my can with coffee, grab my bag and rush out of the door. Not forgetting to lock it.

"Good morning." I mumble as I get into the bus. Just as always the bus driver doesn't say a word. I wonder why I even bother greeting him. As I walk to the same seat in the back of the bus I scan the faces around me. "Diffrent morning, same people" is all I can think of as I take my seat. I grab my phone, connect my earplugs and turn on the music. The sound of classic rock fills my ears as I close my eyes. Leaning back I listen to the music while sipping my coffee and waiting till I reach work.

While sipping my fourth cup of coffee in the morning (not including my morning coffee) I stare at the right bottom corner of my screen. "11:55, 30 minutes left and it is lunch time.". Quickly I check my work mail. One new email, I read it thru and deep inside me an angry growl sounds. There goes early lunch, someone needs this work done before 1 pm. I better get to it.

I stumble back into my appartment. I take a look at the clock, 6 pm. Not bad, normally I get home later. I pull open the fridge door to see what I will make for dinner. "Hmmm, I guess it will be something simple tonight.". I settle with some vegtables and potatoes, together with some chicken.

It is 11:45 PM as I stumble to bed, turning on the tv as I walk past it. I crash on bed and make sure my alarms are on. Then I watch whats on tv, a cartoon serie is playing. Already seen it oncem just can't recall the ending.

Reaching out I slap my alarm clock, letting it snooze for the third time. It is an other early morning. Thru the blinds of my window I can see it is still dark outside. "Time to get up and get dressed." I think as I get up, turning of the TV when I walk past it to the bathroom.