A little too much for a little little me

A/N hey everyone! This is my first wattpad story and belive it or not it's based on my actual life with a few alterations which I did because I thought it would be easier to write about :) Hope you guys enjoy it and if someone could pleaseee tell me how to make new chapters each time like a new part? HAPPY READING!

Chapter 1

First day of high school! AWESOME! this year was going to be THE BEST and why?

1. Public transport to and from school!

2. New friends/teachers

3. Laptops being part of the laptop program

4.NON STOP DANCING

Even though I had to get up at 6:30 in the morning every day, I thought that was pretty cool too!!!

Well I woke up at exactly 6:30 by my overflowing excitement and got all~~ready in my new school uniform! I started making toast for myself and burnt my finger but at the time I didn't see anything negative about it.

A/N I can take hate just as long as its not too overboard. I accept that as constructive criticism :)

Chapter 2

(On the train with my mum since I had no idea what I was doing)

I could hear people mumbling to themselves as they complained about the boiling hot weather and I couldn't disagree as I felt my dress sticking to my back. Not even this could wipe the smile off my face :D

Chapter 3

*At school*

As I saw some familiar faces from past dance schools and other places, I took my seat amongst 149 other girls. Listening to the principal, deputy principal and a few teachers, I think we all got the point that "we would have to learn the same things as every other school such as maths and english as well as dancing. Therefore resulting in more effort, dedication and time needed for our studies"