chapter 5

It's been a week sense the hole thing with jack happened and I'm am still soooooo upset. But there was one person that has helped me through these past week and that was Zach.. and ik ik I shouldn't because he left me but I might like him again...there is in person that I know I can talk to right now and that's my bsf Leilani.   

This is Leilani 💘 (my bsfff)

(She's soooo pretty😭)

I grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter.

*Texts*
Me: hey Leilani I need to talk to you..
Bestie🌸: you ok?
Me: no..
Bestie🌸: ok I'm on my way💘
END OF TEXTS

I waited about ten minutes until I hear Leilani run through my front door. "Ok..what..happened..who..hurt..you cause I will kill-" she said talking really fast but I interrupted her "no no one hurt me but.." I stopped myself from saying that I was in love with my ex...wait? I love- no I- can't love him he hurt me..but I do UGH. "Soo what happened" she said impatient. "I..like..no I Love someone" I said regretting it. But at the same time not because I DO love him. "YOU WHAT" she screams. "Yea.." I saying scratching the back of my head. "Wait who- *gasp* is it zach.." she said Zach's name in a whisper. "Yea" I saying raising my eyebrows. Her mouth was open like she didn't know what to do. "WELL you have to tell him..before it's to late" she said happily. "I..I don't know what if he doesn't feel the same" I say stuttering. "Nooo I see the way he looks at you come on" when she said come on she starts to pull me to her car. And with that she's driving me to the Why Don't We house...o lord help me..

Skip time to the house 🌝

We are walking up to the house and I am a MESS I'm about to tell the boy that I have loved 4 years ago that I love him again...oh my god help me please. "You ready" Leilani said with a big smile on her face. "No I'm not I'm a mess I look ugly" I say fixing my like it's gonna do anything. "Oh come on you'll be fine" and after she said that she rang the doorbell. After a few seconds we see corbyn open the door. Oh no..fun fact Leilani likes corbyn, like..like, like. I see Leilani blush right next to me. "Is Zach here" she says smiling knowing that I am CRYING inside. "He's up stairs in his room, you know where it is right?" He said. "Yup she does, now go" she said to me. Ohhhh god ok I'm doing this. I start at the bottom of the stairs and make my way up. I hear corbyn and Leilani  flirting down stairs. I walk to his door and knock. "Come in" I hear faintly. I open the door and see him on his computer working on music. "Hey it's me" I say. And then he turns around in his chair and then he smile. That smile that dang smile. "Can I talk to you" I say..I can't believe I'm about to do this. "Yea sure" he says like he's a little worried. "Soo I wanted to say...."

TBC

Hi loves I will try and upload a chapter every weekend or maybe even earlier but next chapter will hopefully be out tomorrow🥳 byeeeee🤪💘

This is for my bestie Leilani 😭💘love you girl.  layjaybeabea