First and last chapter

"Oh my beautiful Henry, you we're so lovely today! You should wear that shirt more often it goes so well with your bright smile. Have I told you how much you are cute, I even counted every freckles you have. Don't worry, I know how much you hate them you don't have that much.

You know Henry you're so pretty and kind and just lovely. Oh god I wished you would be mine but don't worry sweetheart it will happens really soon. Nobody will get in the way of our love. Nobody.

Oh Henry don't you know I love love love you so so much? Then why are you talking about your wife... She just tries to take you away from me, she's is evil Henry don't go with her. She tries to rip us apart but remember we will be together together! And  forever because my love for you will never die, I love love love love you so much my Henry.

Your stupid wife wants a third kid uh? But don't worry sweety I will safe you, I will take care of you everyday and you won't have to overwork your handsome body anymore. It will only be the two of us, nobody else. Because you know Henry I care so so so so much about you that I will protect you from the big bad world. We will have a house together, you will home all day and during my free time we will spend all the time together. Isn't it lovely? Nobody can take you away from me, you're my Henry after all.

Look at the blood on my favourite shirt, it doesn't mean anything compared to our love anyways. That evil wife of yours can no longuer stop us! It's like a dream coming true right my Henry? Oh baby don't cry, she was useless anyways and I would never do that to your lovely self because I love love love you so so so much! I threw her body in the river with my favourite purple shirt. It was stained and I couldn't risk our love to end~!

Clean your tears my Henry, Sammy and Charlie died happily. Their hopeless faces filled with tears. Don't cry honey, I did for you, for our love and that's what you want right? You look more peaciful when you sleep you should do that more often and your pajamas are always so cute~! And I've got good news, the police don't know a thing! So we will together very soon, and nobody will be in the way for our love. I've always loved sinced I loved you I tried to let you go you know? But I could never let slip my true love! Remember I love love love you so so so much!

Oh my Henry~ you seems to feel sad? Are you already missing me? I miss you too my sweety but we can't be together now... But don't worry, remember what I said. I will let  n o b o d y  tear us apart! See you later and hopefully you wear that bright smile of yours. It makes me want to do all kinds of sweet stuff to you all night long~!"

So those are the letters? Asked to police officer. Yes... Henry replied with a sad and scared mixed tone, he still couldn't believe someone could do this. He talked about these with the others but William always seemed odd about it. But Henry wouldn't believe this could done by his bestfriend. No, Henry trusted William with all his kind heart. At this point it seemed naive.
Okay so we have a few suspects! Said the officer. Henry's blue eyes looked up to the end in front of him to hear the names he was gonna say. So we have two suspects, but only one name, said the policeman. Confused Henry asked, what do you mean? Well it could be some sort of psychotic stalker girl you met or... The policeman stopped his sentences. Or William Afton, Henry's heart stopped for a second. William Afton, the man he knew for years, the man he trusted the most, the man he shared dreams with could actually have a psychothic obsession over him. No way he thought, Henry thanked the man and walked out of the room. His mind was being a mess as his legs walked in a direction by themselves. He needed to see William.

He opened to doors to the pizzeria, today was closed he sighed. This would be a lot easier without children around. He walked to the back room who was William's room. He opened the door to see his friend writing, Henry first thought the man was filling last minute papers but he actually wrote on a pink paper with a red pen... The same used to write the creepy letters. Henry's eyes widened and William quickly got up shoving his friend on the wall to keep him away from escape. He took out a knife out of his pocket which scared Henry even more. Don't worry Henry, I cleaned it. You deserves the best after all! William grinned. Henry thought it was the end for him, killed by his own friend as he felt the taller guy press gently the side of the knife on his cheek. He moved it a little and started to suck on the shorter's neck. Henry froze at the contact he also was scared of the knife on his cheek. William stopped after giving a bright red mark on his work partner's neck. He then moved to one of his ears.

"Don't worry Henry I'm gonna take good care of you tonight. And our bodies will finally make one since nobody is here to stop us. Remember Henry I love love loce you so so much."

A/N it sucked but I liked writing it, my next story is a 2-3 shots of Christmas as college students Henry x William. And it's fluff with a smut chapter binux. See ya