Taken - twins

Crystal and Mike were living in an abusive family out in the country side.
Crystal has long blonde hair,tan body,blue eyes,she can understand any language,she can speak any language just by hearing it for a while,she is ableto tell if a person is trustworthy.
Mike has short blonde hair,tan body,blue eyes, he can understand any language,he can speak any language just by hearing it,he learns fast,he can tell if a person is trustworthy.   

Crystal and Mike were outside playing when their parents came outside to get them for there monthly beating.This consists of them getting beten up with anything they can find.The reason for this is because the parents doesnt care about them at all.One time they went without food for 21 days. When the police was called they always have some escuse to get away with this. But know this day was going to get worse.

Crystal:Mike wake up

Mike:what do you want?

Crystal:I think i heard something down stairs

Mike: it might just be dad

Crystal: can you please come check it out with me

Mike:fine if it means ill be able to go back to sleep

They then went down stairs and as soon as they got down they were hit with a dirt.

When they woke up they were both in a cage and they were scared

They were looked up to see a alien with purple skin long black hair and horns

The alien started to talk to them but they couldnt understand them so they hid under a bed of some sort.