one

"HELP! HELP! PLEASE!" misun desperately yelled. she wandered around the streets of what was busan. misun got tired of running and she gradually slowed down. and soon she stopped running. she ran inside to a pharmacy and made sure that she was alone.

"oh my god!" misun shrieked as she saw the bruise on her leg. it was purple and blue and black. she grabbed some ointment and sat down on the cold, hard floor. she applied the ointment and groaned in pain.

she pulled her dress back down and stood up. she grabbed some medicine and some baby stuff. misun was pregnant and she was in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. she was so scared and alone.

misun and her husband were getting ready for their baby moon. they wanted to spend the day in busan, shopping for the baby girl that they were going to have in 4 months.

misun cried as she remembered her husband saved her life and stopped a zombie from killing her. "it should've been me!!" she cried and yelled. she loved byungchan so much and she couldn't believe that he was gone.

after a while of crying, misun picked herself up. she grabbed a bag and packed it with emergency things and snacks that they sold. "should i stay here or find some place else?" misun asked herself. the pharmacy was small and the main door was broken so a zombie could easily get to her.

then, as she was thinking, she heard a bang. she yelled as loud as she could. misun's eyes opened wide in fear. a zombie ran in the speed of light towards her. she tricked the zombie that she was going to hide in the storage room but a second before she entered, she ducked and the zombie went into the room. she locked the door and ran out of the pharmacy as quick as possible.

"HELP! HELP!!" she yelled again, as she was on the streets alone looking for other survivors. "OVER HERE!" misun heard. she turned her head to the voice instantly. when she saw a man waving his arms trying to catch her attention. she immediately ran to him and he told her to go to the house.

"thank you so much! i barely survived out there." misun said. "it's okay. are you okay?" he asked, looking at her stomach. "yes." she replied. the man walked into the living room and she followed. there was at least 7 survivors. "hello. thank you so much for taking me in." "of course. are you okay? how's the baby doing?" a grandma asked. "we're doing okay. i got some medicine from the pharmacy." misun answered. "wait. HAN SEUNGWOO! you don't know how good it is to see you!" she said. misun is the manager of x1, a boy group preparing for their debut from produce x 101. "MANGER NIM!" he yelled, as he pulled her into a hug.

"well, let's all introduce ourselves." grandma said. "i'll start. my name is song hyejin. but you will all call me grandma." "i'm jeongguk. i am 23 years old and i am a dancer." "hello, my name is kang misun. and this is baby girl, tata. well that's her nickname until i can choose a name." and then everyone else went on.

"hey, did you bring headache relievers, manager~nim?" seungwoo asked. he is a part of the group that she is the manager of. "of course." she took the reliever out of the bag and gave him a couple. then misun went up to jeongguk. "so, a dancer huh?" she asked. "yep. you?" "i'm a manager of a kpop group. but i'm on maternity leave. but with this apocalypse, i think i'll be gone for much longer." she sadly replied. "what group?" he curiously asked. "a group named x1." "oh the produce x 101 group. cool." she just nodded her head. "where is your husband?" seungwoo asked me. he was close to byungchan as he was also in the survival show and they used to be in the same group(victon). "he's..... gone." she softly replied, holding back my tears. "oh my god." seungwoo said. misun looked up at him and saw a tear running down his cheek. "it's okay. we are going to get through this." she said, as i was trying to calm him down.

after 20 minutes of looking around the house, she found a photo book. it was filled with hundreds of pictures of a newborn baby and her parents. that just made me burst into tears. misun missed byungchan so much after looking at those pictures and she felt horrible that baby tata may not have all of that.....