Final

Beam's POV

"Forth, good morning!" I entered our dressing room and greeted Forth as usual as he nodded and smiled lightly.

"How's your day?" I settled down beside him as my makeup artist started to get me ready for our fanmeet today.

"Great, I'm meeting Jane for dinner after our show." He replied casually before smiling.

"Oh that's great! Send my regards to her." I replied and smiled, shrugging off the pain that was tugging at my heart.

It has been one year since we started working together as partners and it has been three months since Forth confessed to me about his relationship. I wished he told me earlier before I fell head over heels for him.

After our fanmeet, we went backstage and as usual, our best friends were there, grinning and holding on to a bouquet of flowers to congratulate us.

"Congratulations our famous power couple!" Pha teased and came forward to give both of us a hug.

"Thanks for coming you guys." I smiled and returned the hug while the other boys joined in the hug.

"Hey Forth, you really need to cut down on the flirting on stage man. I was watching you guys just now and dude, you really looked in love with Beam!" Ming joked and slapped Forth on his arm.

"I'm not an actor for nothing, Ming. Besides, I really love Beam, right Beam?" Forth stared at me and waited for my response expectantly.

"Duh, I'm your wife after all." I replied and smiled.

"Wife? Am I missing out something?" We all turned to the female's voice and saw Jane approaching us while smiling.

"Babe." Forth went forward immediately and embraced her tightly.

"Hey Jane!" All the boys greeted her and smiled.

"Hi guys." Jane replied after Forth released her from the embrace and smiled. "Did I missed out something, Beam? I heard you saying you are Forth's wife. Are you trying to snatch my man from me?" Jane joked but honestly, it felt like she meant it.

"Oh come on, we all know how obsessed Forth is with you, Jane. After all, you are the no.1 actress in Thailand that everyone love and adore. You are the last person on earth that has to be jealous." Kit replied and smirked. This friend of mine knows my little secret and would never allow anyone to hurt me. "I mean come on-"

"Kit, didn't you said you wanted to speak to P'Jek?" I cut him before he could continue. "Let's go before he leaves!" I lied and pulled the annoyed Kit to another room.

"Beam! What are you doing? Why would I want to look for your manager?!" Kit pulled away once I dragged him into the room and closed the door.

"Kit, don't be like this. It will only make things harder." I sighed and leaned back against the wall. I'm tired, really tired of having to cope with my own emotions and from preventing my friend from killing Forth's girlfriend and Forth.

"Beam..." Kit sighed and came forward to hold me by my shoulders, "I'm sorry my friend. It just irks me to see your smile that never seem to reach your eyes anymore." He gritted his teeth and continued, "And it annoys the hell out of me to know who is causing it and yet I can do nothing because my dumb best friend is so kind and in love, he won't let me do a single thing." His hold tightened.

"We all know it's not his fault, Kit." I whispered softly as a tear trickled down my face. "It is all for the camera. We all know this."

"No! Do you even see the way he looks at you? It's like how Ming-"