Chicago

PART I
The air is silent and cool on his skin. Taehyung has found himself in a position that is familiar to him. He's been here before. The bed is different. The details of the room vary city by city. During times like these, he memorizes the details of each hotel room he finds himself in. He can see in front of him a square frame with a yellow flower in a gray vase hanging above a table that has a hotel guide, a pen, a notepad, and a telephone. The warm brown and beige hues calm his thoughts for a few minutes. It was a standard hotel room, but he had to take in the detail to distract himself from the agonizing yearning he felt in the pit of his stomach. Taehyung had to think about anything besides the events that led him to where he was and what he knew was coming next. Sometimes, Tae lets his mind slip. A little slip up here and there help him remember why this happens everytime. It's his own fault. On stage, he knows what consequences his actions bring. On stage, he knows Jungkook watches his every move.
PART II
Jungkook closes his eyes and relives the scenes that unfolded a few minutes ago on stage. Taehyung always gives him the most intense feelings, but today it's different. Today, Jungkook is hungry. Sure, he's hungry for food, but there is another hunger that claws at his insides and he knows there isn't anything he can do about it for hours. His hyungs all know. They eye him knowingly, with smirks and telling winks. Jimin went as far as teasing him openly about his wanting.
"Jungkook, you seem to have focus on only one thing today. Or should I say one person." Jimin said.
Jungkook rolls his eyes and smiles it off. The smile only lasts for a second because he knows Jimin is right. He knows he looked at Tae far too long to be considered normal. He knows he should be able to control himself more. It isn't his fault today, though. Today, Taehyung is enjoying Jungkook's suffering as he grinds and thrusts and snarls his lip as he looked right at him. He laughs it off as if he is doing it for the fans and not to send every drop of his blood rushing down.
Taehyung licks his lips. Jungkook sees him, and instead of reciprocating with the same action, he glares ahead and focuses on the chaotic dance that has his fans screaming and chanting his name. Taehyung isn't happy with Jungkook's lack of reaction. He growls and thrusts his hips forward as soon as he knows Jungkook's eyes are on him. He tries to lick his lips again in hopes for a reaction. With hooded eyes, Jungkook turns to stare Tae in the eyes and bites his bottom lip. The gesture sends chills down Taehyung's spine. He knows Jungkook is frustrated. He knows Jungkook's carnal lust for Taehyung burns in the deepest parts of his desires. He knows Jungkook is hungry for him. He doesn't know what Jungkook will do to him. He does know they're sharing a room tonight.
PART III
Jungkook stares at the sight in front of him. He's familiar with this sight. It's a sight he can easily call his favorite, one he thinks about often. He created this sight himself. Everytime, without fail, during every concert, Taehyung and Jungkook tease each other. Everytime, without fail, Jungkook and Taehyung walk up to their hotel room after a tiring concert. The elder BTS members winked and smirked in their direction. They knew exactly the events that would unfold following a concert like that. As Jungkook opened the door, he licked his lips and let out a deep, lust filled sigh. Taehyung shivered and walked inside. What happened next never fails to send both of their adrenalines soaring, regardless of how many times Jungkook has done this to his lover.
"Strip," says Jungkook, and the sound of his voice telling him to get naked is enough to get Taehyung hard. Tae starts taking off his clothes, piece by piece, until he reaches his underwear. He slowly peels them off as he stares into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook stares as Tae's body is more and more revealed with each article of clothing he takes off. Jungkook has to hold himself back from ravishing Tae's bare perky ass when he sees if, but he knows if he waits, the reward is much better. He reached for the tools in his luggage bag. Hidden beneath the black sweaters and gray sweatpants were black handcuffs. Tae looks at them with anticipation. His wanton eyes glaze over Jungkook's body. Jungkook knows this means Tae wants to see him naked, and it's only fair to be as naked for him as he is for Jungkook. As Jungkook strips for Tae, he can't help but feel less toned than Jungkook's firm and athletic body. Jungkook makes sure to diminish these feelings Tae has by never taking his eyes off of Tae.
"Lay." Jungkook's demanding tone breaks the silence. As Taehyung starts to crawl onto the bed, Jungkook impatiently pushes him on his back, grasping a wrist and ankle in one hand, cuffing them together with the other. The sight of his darling Tae in such an exposing position, even half-done has his head reeling with lust.
Taehyung leans his head back. He knows Jungkook doesn't like to be distracted with eye contact. No, Jungkook likes to look at what is his in it's most bare and exposed form. With his head laid back, facing the yellow flower, Taehyung lays on his back with his ankles and wrists cuffed together, leaving his nether regions on display, spread open for Jungkook to gaze upon. For what seems like hours, there is silence and Taehyung waits patiently.
"Taehyung," Tae's head snaps up at the sound of his name, but before he could see Jungkook's face, it was already below his eyesight and before he knew what was happening, he felt Jungkook's tongue swirling over his sensitive hole between his cheeks. The room is suddenly filled with moaning and panting as Jungkook does his best to make Tae moan in the husky way he likes. Jungkook looks at his lover with pure lust and slides his tongue upwards past his taint and to his cock, where he licks the tip and sucks the length of it. Tae's moans crack and his hips buck as Jungkook looks at him unraveling. Tae's gaping mouth and pouty lips send Jungkook into a frenzy and he let's go of Tae with his mouth and brings his own cock to Taehyung's pretty mouth. Jungkook's tip rests at Tae's bottom lip. Taehyung looks at Jongkook with glazed eyes, overwhelmed with feelings of lust and love for this man that has had his heart for so many years. He passionately engulfs Jungkook's dick to the base and revels in the strained, breathy moans his lover emits.
"T-tae- stop," Jungkook says as he grasps Taehyung's hair to stop him from driving him to completion. Tae languidly lets Jungkook's cock  tantalizingly slip out of his mouth with a final plop.
Jungkook watches Taehyung's lewd scene and cups his cheeks. He thumbs Tae's lips. His eyes connect with Tae, an overwhelming sense of affection coursing through his veins for someone he holds dear to his heart, his own Taehyung. In this moment, he knew Taehyung wanted him more than anything and he wanted Taehyung more than anything. Without breaking eye contact, Jungkook reaches for the lube on the bedside table and squeezes the cool gel onto his fingers. Taehyung twitches at the feel of Jungkook's wet fingers rubbing over his sensitive hole. Tae closes his eyes and gulps, clenching as Jungkook pushes his hard shaft slowly into him. They both groan in unison, relieved to finally be one again after the teasing and tension. Jungkook places one hand behind Tae's neck and one on his ankle as he begins to create a steady, comfortable rhythm of in and out. He leans down for another slow and sensual kiss. He knows by the way Taehyung kisses him back that he's doing something right, and the encouragement from his lover makes him go faster. Before Tae's tight hole around his cock makes him cum, Jungkook pulls out to let Tae catch his breath. He rubs his neck and gives him a series of sweet kisses.
"You okay? Tae?" Taehyung smiles gently at his sweetheart's concern and nods.
"Don't stop," Taehyung's cracked, raspy voice and his flushed expression restores Jungkook's strength to fuck his boyfriend to completion this time. Without hesitation, brow furrowed, he pushes back in more swiftly this time, causing Taehyung to arch his back and moan. Jungkook, without breaking his rhythm, grabs the lube and squeezes it into the palm of his hand. With that, he grabs Taehyung's engorged cock and begins pumping. Taehyung lets out another raspy moan and after just a few minutes of pumping, his cum erupts from his tip all over Jungkook's moving hand. Jungkook smiles in disbelief at how fast Tae came and the sight of Tae unraveling underneath makes him stream into Taehyung with a few groans and one final push.
Out of breath and elated, Jungkook grabs some kleenexes to clean him and his lover. He lays beside Tae and uncuffs his sore ankles and wrists. He knows Tae will cover the red lines with multiple bracelets. Taehyung turns to him after being released and curls into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiles and kisses Taehyung's forehead. Together and entwined, they fall into a deep slumber, recharging for the concert they had tomorrow.