Chapter one

Liv's POV. Hi my name is Liv Trotter and I am 17 years old and I am Scottish. I am a orphan. I am being adopted today by a family who agreed to me and my twin Selena. I heard Mrs.Collins yell at us to hurry up because that family that adopted us was here to pick us up. So we hurried up and we packed everything we owned which there is hardly anything. When we got to the living area we saw our new Mum and our three new sisters. "Hi Mum" we said "Hi Loves" she said back. We all had a group hug. Mrs.Malik's POV. Liv and Selena are such beautiful girls with their long dark brown curly hair a lot like Harry's hair. I went to go pick up their bags and two posters fell out of each of the girls bags. Then I heard Liv say "Our One Direction posters fell out of our bags." Then I heard Selena say "no not Liam Payne I'm coming to pick you up." I heard both of the girls running toward the posters were laying and picked them up I laughed at their expressions. Just wait until they find out who their brother is. I thought to myself as we walked to the car. Selena's POV. I heard Liv scream that our One posters fell out of our bags so I said "Not Liam Payne I'm going to come pick you up."and I started running and I picked up Liam's picture that was on the floor. I heard Mum laughing and I smiled at her after that happened we said bye to Mrs.Collins and the kids and left to the car. I saw a smirks on Mums and the girls faces except for me and my sis. It was weird.