Chapter 1

One day there were 2 girls (Lyla and Riley) that were filled with curiosity and excitement for adventure...... The girls where best friends. They did every thing together, so one day they we're taking a walk and found some woods in the back of there naberhood. "I wonder what is back there!?" said Lyla "I don't know, how bout we find out!" suggested Riley "Ok!" said Lyla. As they were walking Lyla found a path "let's follow it!" said Lyla "ok but you go first ok!" Said Riley "ok on our way!" yelled Lyla when they got back there they found a stream "should we follow it??" Riley said "YEA!!!" Said Lyla they walked down the stream for a little while "SHUTE!!!!" Said Lyla "what...!!!!" Riley said " Im late" "go go run!!!" Said riley they went back to Lylas house her mom was a little mad but not that much. They ate dinner then they heard something hit her window, when they looked out the window it was Lylas friend Eli she oped the window. "Hey whats up??" Lyla said "Lyla can you come down here i need to talk to you?" He said "Sure ill be down in a minute" Lyla closed the window "What do you think he wants to talk to you about?" Said Riley "I dont know???" Said Lyla. She walked down stairs and went outside.....