Chapter 1

I have been talking to him for at least a week now on this I feel like it's time to send him my Facebook so I can creep his it's not long after my mum's birthday she’s still pissed at me.  I have been waiting like hours for him to message me I am going to do it first “heyy you never mailed me was waiting on it lol” he replied “I totally forgot sorry” and ever since we have been then talking. I have been busting to ask him on a date its now November nearly December I am back with Nathan, but I can’t help myself wondering about Sam but he I don’t think he likes me like that but for Dawson sake I need to move on with my life.
We did not last long Nathan and I as much as I tried, I couldn’t stop thinking about Sam I know I’m madly in love with him but he just seems so happy.
Months flew by on March 2nd Dawson was sick and wouldn’t sleep anywhere but my arms so while I was going through my  messages it was like 3 am and I noticed at the top of my screen he was active, I couldn’t help grin when I saw his name I text him “ why you up” he responded a couple minutes later “watching tv just you” “Dawson really sick” “not good hope he gets better” “thank you my hearts broke”.
He left me on read the asshole a few weeks later he decided to attack my fucking village on coin master wanker as much as I as I say “fuck you” I was really thinking of him as my husband. We kept attacking each other in the game and I knew I was falling in love with him the more I fell the more I became afraid and when Liam came along, it was so easy to run to him because with him there was no love only sexual feelings nothing more but with him. Every time Liam kissed me it was him in my mind so I had to end it because it wasn’t fair on anyone in this situation, Weeks went on we even joked about me crashing in his but I specifically remember the 2nd of August because that’s the night I finally met him.
I remember standing drinking my drink thinking I wonder if he would come see me, he was going to the pup across the road from me so I made sure I looked extra pretty for him. While I was in the club partying, he was snapchatting me the whole time making me wait which was pretty annoying if I am honest but it was worth it.
I remember the exact moment he said he was outside I was on a gay guys lap telling him I loved him for pure crack his mate asked me to, I remember my boob vibrating I look down it says his name it says I am outside I bounce of this gay guys lap and say “sorry my darling but this lady has to go”. Once I got through the crowed to the door my nerves set it and I was ready turn back the demons where running circles in my head chanting he is not there but I ignored them and walked out the door.