The Glamour Of Sieara Flynns Life(on hold)

I was the most popular girl in my school.  Okay, I'm underestimating myself in my town untill I was bitten.  I was walking home one day when I saw the out of the corner of my eye something move. Then,a huge dog-like creature was snarling at me. It jumped on me and I screamed, but it had already sunk it's teeth into my shoulder.  I didn't think anything of it at the time. I had just broken up with some guy.What was his name again? But hey I broke up with lots of guys for no reason its just what I do. Yeah any way I was on the sidewalk bleeding to death when I fealt someone kneel beside me.I looked up and just stared at him as he put some waxy stuff on my shoulder It slowly closed up and I fealt alittle tired but not bad and I finally got a good look at this guy okay I had to admit he was hot but as I would say now you can't have an affair with your mentor.

                                                                      ~~~

A year later...

"you would have been killed if these where real Wolves...NO get low and cautious were not floating on air!" Mason yelled at me

"I'm trying!" I screamed as I drive a knife into one of the fake wolf's side. My name is Seiara Flynn, I am a guardian. What nobody knows, except Mason, is I am part wolf/part guardian. I kill for the hatred of the wolf who had bitten me but thats a diffrent story.

"Good." Mason praised me I glared at humans got a drink I was off to my hand on hand fighting.  Little did I know that in a few months I would be hunting the Man I loved and had taught me all I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so that's all I have right now j didn't want to write a whole story that tou guys didn't like so please comment and rate and tell me what I need to fix