Chapter 1

I remember the very first day we met back in 2009 I was a sophomore in highschool attending Baldwin hills and he was senior attending Crenshaw. Before I even bring you back let me introduce myself. My name is Monique but everybody call me momo (they say Monique is ghetto but to me momo sound ghetto as hell but Hay ) I'm 26 I have 2 degrees and I own my own real estate business. I know you maybe thinking how I end up in jail cell and I'm so successful and got a whole bunch of things going for myself. Well I got a one word answer for you... "love" yup love, love got me into this mess, love got me 2 bodies and love got me in this jail cell..

As I was saying in the beginning we met in 2009 at a football game. I was a varsity cheerleader for Baldwin and he was a football player for Crenshaw. Usually I never payed attention to the games nor the players but this game was intense. It was our homecoming game and both team were neck to neck. All I remember was me peeping number 5 on the field he was so good kept getting his team tied up and eventually lead them to victory. After the game, we all lined up to shake hands on the good game.. So as i pass along the line shaking hands, I got to number 5. I reached for his hand to give him a handshake and he grabbed mines and whispered "good shit lil mama" and handed me a ripped paper with his number on it and note saying "tap in". I didn't tell nobody i just sat on the bus and replay that moment over and over in my mind until we got back to school. "Umm we are at school now momo" destiny said as she she snap me back to reality. (Destiny was my bestfriend still is actually we met in 8th grade and every since we been like molly and mike) "oh shit" I said as I start grabbing my things.

" what was you thinking about ? " destiny ask me while we was getting off the bus walking towards are cars. " how I just got this player number" I replied. " was he cute"
"Uhh his voice It was" yup the very first time we met i didn't even see his face, his voice took me or maybe it was his body and his voice I don't even know honestly. I just knew I was feeling him and after that day the story began for us.