251. Part IV: Out-of-place

The door at the little cottage near the edge of the woods, swayed as the wind blew. It creaked and slammed against the house outside wall.

A guy who was towering at 185 centimeters with light tanned complexion, muscular physical and ruggedly handsome face with short stubbles entered the house of Hugo Miller.

He hurried when he saw the door was flung opened. Everything inside the receiving/dinner area was in disarray. The table was turned upside, broken debris were everywhere. He ran into Hugo Miller's bedroom and saw that the room was ransacked. The cupboards were opened, clothes were tossed all over the room, the bed was flipped topside as well. He frantically looked for the box and it was gone.

He looked at the other bedroom and it was in the same state. Everything was in chaos.

"Dammit!" He said.

Out of his frustration, he punched a hole at the bedroom door. "Fuck, where are you Kentauros?!"

Immediately, he left the house before anyone could see him.

Meanwhile somewhere in the affluent side of the city, the door man greeted a teenage boy as he entered the lobby. The door man was around in his mid-60s, Italian-descent who had a gently and kind face.

"How you are doing tonight, master Rahel?" The door man asked as he handed him over some mails and a package.

"I am quite good Jacopo." Rahel replied. "Nice." Rahel was referring to the box.

"New shoes?" Jacopo asked.

"You know it." Rahel replied. "Later Jacopo."

"Wait master Rahel, someone is looking for you." Jacopo began to say. "He said he was your cousin."

Rahel was puzzled by what the door man said. He looked at where Jacopo was pointed and saw a handsome guy waiting at the corner chair in the lobby.

"Thank you, Jacopo." Rahel, then, walked towards the young man.

--- end of chapter ---