Prologue

Prologue

Its all about wanting something you can't have.

-----

"The Hardest part is being around him knowing you have him and he'll never be interested in you "

------

        Imagine Waking up to a bright light shining throught your room, its morning once again you're getting up to get ready for a usual day at work, Your walking to work when someone begins to follow you....before you get time to react you feel a sudden attack as someone grabs you harshly and throws you in the backseat of a car.. What Happened ?

Indie Miller: Your evryday girl, a good girl you has graduated high school and college ... What Happens when Indie's world tunr up side down and becomes a roller coaster or emtions, unexcted events and mayben even fall in love.

Gerald Gillum (G-Eazy): That Guy You DO NOT want to assoicted with he's the biggest baddass; gets into fights; he wants a rap career, total Player, causes trouble whenever he feels like it. well thats how some people see him as, he might be full of secerts and mysteries, that you dont want to out you get involed in. hes the guy veryones told you to look out for.

"You know what really sucks about falling for a guy you're not right for ? you fall anyway because you think he might trun out to be different"