Jupiter

Well I guess first off I should say I'm Jupiter. I'm 14 and this is my diary where I write all my personal thoughts. So NO snooping! I'm keeping a lock on it so nobody snoops! I'm watching!

Entry 1: I just found out today that I am adopted! Why did I not realize! I don't look like my parents at all! I have thick black hair with deep black eyes I'm a little less then medium height and weight. My parents and older brother have light brown hair with deep blue eyes and they were about normal height.

My parents told me that both my biological parents passed away when I was very young only a few months to a year old. They told me to go to bed and they will tell me more in the morning. So Goodnight I guess thought I doubt I will get any sleep.

Okay, I really can't sleep I have been tossing and turning for hours. I have so many thoughts. How did they die, how old were they when they died? All sorts of thoughts are racing through my head right now. It's almost midnight so I should probably get to sleep now. See you all in the morning.

Entry 2: I went out to go milk the cows this morning, I milked my favorite cow Rosie. She is pretty old. I would say around 19 years old. My dad said that my Rosie was my biological dads favorite cow. I hope she doesn't go away anytime soon if that's so. My dad also said Rosie loved Joseph (that's my biological dad), he think Rosie can see him in me. I thought my dad was crazy when he said that. I guess I have never met or saw Joseph. My parents are going to answer all my questions after breakfast. So I better get going to breakfast.

Alright so I asked my parents all my questions but they couldn't answer some of them. I learned my mom had me when she was 13 and my dad was 14. My dad was in juvenile detention. I found out my dad come from a pretty bad background and that his dad would hurt him. I also found out my mom died because of me, and my dad died when a truck he was in fell into a freezing cold river. Now I feel horrible they both had to die such painful deaths, and for my mom she only died because of me. My parents couldn't answer any more questions because they didn't know them or they forgot, they said to go ask my brother because he knew my dad better then them. I will go visit him after church tomorrow and then I will tell you all about it. 

Entry 3: I just got back from Jacks house and he told me EVERYTHING he knew. I have no more questions about my dad. Jack explained every question I had and he said that later today we can go see Josephs' grave. But I still don't know much about my mom. I do know that my moms parents threatened my dad to give me up for adoption. I  found out he took a pill and almost killed a teacher after he gave away his parental rights. Well that's all for now see you later!

I just got back from visiting Josephs' grave. It was so surreal. I didn't know to think. I spent hours just sitting there talking to his grave I felt like it was really him. I shed a few tears and a few laughs and I think some people stared but I didn't care! It felt so good! I want to go see him everyday. Now I just wish I knew where my mom was buried. I doubt its near here anyway. Well talk to you later.