1

It started as a normal school
I wake up
My sister tries to rape
I go to the shower and have my daily fapping hour
Cum sploshing all over the walls
I get dressed and head to school
*Skip to recess*
The first two classes were normal
Nothing special
Then as i turn around i see Aidan in the far distance

Shit

I cant help but get a boner just by the thought of him

*Skip to lunch*
I sit down and start eating my lunch, in with Elijah, Jackie, Freda, Sarah and.... Aidan...

We sit in a circle have each of our own conversation then... Something happenes?

"Hey, Eddy and aidan" Jackie begins to say
"If you guys let me record you guys kissing, just a little peck is fine, ill give you both 10 bucks"

I go red in the face, i knew she was a fujoshi and she knew how i felt about aidan... But i didnt think she would go this far.

I guess shes kinda helping me though.

"Sure why not" aidan says jumping up.

My face goes red just at the thought of him... Kissing me... Im gonna jack off so hard to night.

"Also jackie, you don't need to pay me'' aidan adds on.

WHAT!? does that mean he...

''done, pulling out the phone" jackie says while doing so.

Oh god are we really gonna do this!?
Like i want to but... What if he doesnt actualy like me what if-- ah fuck it

I sigh and finally say "fine" and walk over yo aidan.

"Im recording!" Jackie states.
"Me too" says everyone else.
We stand there, looking into eachothers eyes for a bit, the he broke the silence saying,
"When?"

"Now" jackie replys

Then it all happend so fast, i wish it could have lasted longer... His lips on mine... The tingling sensation in my heart, the warmness of his breath.

He pulls away and he has a little blush on his face, hes probably just embarrassed, I know he doesn't like me back. But man, I wish it could have been longer...

for the rest of lunch we just sat around and talked again, but i didn't talk to Aidan.

*skip to after school*

finally... schools over... i can go home...

" hey eddy..."

i jump to the sudden voice calling my name, i turn to see none other then Aidan.

''h-hey..." i rub my the back of my neck " what's up?"

"you were coming to my place after school right?"

shit i forgot...

"oh.. yeah.. lead the way, ill listen to music and follow you."

"ok."

he turns around and leads the way, on our way to his place i just keep thinking about what happend at lunch...

i wish it could have lasted longer... His lips on mine... The tingling sensation in my heart, the warmness of his breath.

I look back up and were at his place, he opens the front door and leads me to his room as I take off my headphones.

"put your stuff down anywhere"

I put all my stuff next to the door, taking off my jacket and shoes too. I hear the door close and lock behind me, i turn around and before i know it, im pushed onto his bed with him sitting on top of me, holding my hands above of my head.

"u-umm Aidan.... w-what are you doing?" 

" what i know we both want me to do." he states.

"..what do you mean?"

and out of nowhere, he kisses me, not like before at lunch, with alot more passion, but of course i kissed back.

he started to grind a little, which made me have a huuuuuuuuge ass boner, but i know hes got one too.

he bites my lip asking for permission to enter and i let him, slipping his tounge into my mouth. he begines to grind harder, making me moan a litttle inbetween breaths. 

he pulls away, making me sad a but, leaving a string of saliva connecting us.

he quickly pulls his shirt off and mine, he then smashes his lips on mine again, and we start to make out again. he keeps grinding and keeps going harder.

"mm- wait... wont your parents hear?"

" they wont be home for another 4 hours were good"

"ok"

we continue again and he soon pulls my pants and underwear off and does the same to him self, suprisingly, he was harder then me.

"can i touch it?" he asks knowing this is my first time.

"Y-yes.." i nod back blushing. his cold but warm hands grab my dick and starts to move it while still making out with me.

he starts to move down a but then-- 

*knock knock* " hey! were home!"

shit they must have came back early

"hey mum! eddys over! well be out in a sec just gotta finish this level!" he yells back

"welp, looks like weve gotta finish this another time" he says then smirks and winks at me. I blush and threw his clothes at him

''s-shut up..."

"hehe, cute" he says

THE END

A/N hey guys this is a thing im doing now i guess, each chapter is my friend eddy shipped with something, i have a couple other friends in on it too so i got plently chapter ideas, anyway have a good day

KeithKoGAYne