The Awakening

The broken fathom of the land quaked with o utmost disturbance as the two men of prestigious order stood on the fizz field, Broken down to their spandex as their muscles shined with the power of Norse gods flexing their buttocks- Clenched as can be with a tensile strength of a train.

The man stood, his head chrome with a short glisten of the remaining light dormant on this land glistening off it, Burning with the scorching heat as the cold glistening sweat dripped down his head, He looked. Being outstandingly muscular he was heavily injured, Broken as his soul powered him on into battle.

The pace tensed, the man that was now revealed to be the legendary coke man sprinted over along the plain battleground- Blasting with a leaned sprint as he scaled along the large battlefield, Burning a large scorch mark in his quake with the reckoning force that was not to be trivia'd with...

The other man stood in awe, Watching as this other man gleamed along the stone as if it was some ice, and he was the skater. This man was the infamous Pepsi-man, he stood with a exhale of his lungs and a jerk of his wrist, a solid crack into his neck as he glared over to Coke-man. He stopped. He was struck in fear. Coke-man collapsed to his knees as he cried out two streams of solid pure cherry coke from his eyes, the streams of coke too pure for the comprehension of man with the solid taste of godly-ness, But it was nothing compared to Pepsi-man, Coke man crashing to his knees with his sped momentum- Tumbling in a violent fashion as he finally settled onto his right side.

He glared over, Pacing with each step forming earthquakes and each exhale of his carbonated breath cracking the atmosphere, Coke-Man instantly struggling to breath in this environment.

He struggled out some words that resembled something that was English "Why? Why are you so powerful!?" Pepsi-Man replied with three syllables "No u."

The pink haired woman with a voluptuous physique, standing at about 5'3 with a bundle of hair curled into her fist, Corressing the hair with her hand she spoke "Wow, Jinn was really into these dudes! I see why!" She raised her two arms up, hopping up and down gleefully as he large breasts moved correspondingly 

A ginger haired woman, standing at about the same height with a much  curvier body- Her body slim like a model and her feminine features glistening onto her body with such glee that most men would be irresistible but however she was a lesbian, This is woman was named Natasha Nightwing.

Natasha and the pink haired woman stood beside each other, the pink haired woman named Nikki, Sipping Slurpee with the mix of blueberry and apple with no care in the world as these two men slowly change their glance over to them- Curious to why they had been staring for all this time.

"What? My Boi' said you were cool, so I came to look." Nikki said with the utmost cheekiness to it in her voice, Nat was just stood there being Eye candy as always.