Prologue

“ Zayn Malik, the 23 year old that has dominated the fashion world, goes big or goes home. He has the money, the talent, and most certainly the looks. But what is the young millionaire missing? He says nothing, but as we choose to leave it for time to answer that question, while we get personal with the very busy, very good looking, young man in the interview below.”  

Attached to the interview was a recent image of him; facial hair grown out, hair a perfect mess, eyes sparkling with something she could never name nor define. He was wearing a black sweater, even though, it was mid-summer, and he had that smile plastered across his face that she wished she could erase, but not really.

“ Cocky bastard.” She couldn’t help but think, because he looked like a decent person in that picture, a normal 23 year old that didn’t have multiple cars, or several bank accounts with millions in each, or an ego to match it all. He still looked like a Greek God, of course, but a respectable one of those, which he wasn’t in real life.

Nowhere close.

In fact, right now, she was waiting for his majesty to finally make an appearance in the meeting that he “urgently” asked for. Tens of models, multiple designers, secretaries, assistants, they were all waiting for him when they could have much better things to do. The world didn’t revolve around “Zayn Malik the 23 year old millionaire”, there was much more to it than that, and someday, she would tell him just that.

But not today.

Today, she was one of the many models waiting for his gracious attendance, preparing to listen to his unnegotiable orders, maybe offering a nod or two, with her lips sealed shut, before watching him walk away, as quickly and abruptly as he had come.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: a new idea that I'm trying out, comment or vote and let me know what you think :)

I'll attach a picture of zayn that was supposed to be with the interview.

ily x