YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED !

❝I JUST WANTED TO BE FIRST

I JUST WANTED TO BE FIRST. . . IS THAT SO WRONG OF ME? TO WANT TO FINALLY BE SOMEONE'S FIRST CHOICE && NOT JUST A BACK UP? I DON'T HAVE MY SISTERS' BEAUTY && I LACK MY BROTHER'S BRAWNS, ALL I EVER HAD WAS MY BRAINS. && THEY ARE NEVER ENOUGH FOR ME TO BE FINALLY WORTH SOMETHING. SO TELL ME, IS IT WRONG.

— MONICA ❛ MONA ❜ GALICIA ; ( n ) there she is the HACKER REJECT

— MONICA MONA GALICIA ; ( n ) there she is the HACKER REJECT. oh, how many people laugh at her && make snide comments as if she can't hear them. except she does, && while she doesn't react right away. it hurts . but she won't let them ever see just how their words affect her. she's a GALICIA, she's not someone who'll give satisfaction to those who've crossed her && upset her. no, she instead remains neutral; some call it emotionless, && holds her head high before hacking && ruining them all at once.

she was never like this. no, she was actually rather happy once upon a time. before the death of her father hit home. her mom did her best, but they weren't making it. && her sister had left them once the news reached, instead of helping. so mona was no stranger to LOSS && ABANDONMENT. especially when it came from people she'd love. so to prevent it from ever happening again, she cut them off. she never let them in && if they tried, she would ice them out or remain expressionless. not wanting to be HURT again. hacking was a gift that her father had taught her before his death. && it was what saved the family after his death. hacking && transferring funds from her OWN college fund to her mother's. she'd do it again. if needed. just hopefully it wouldn't end up getting her caught in the eyes of the FBI. && giving her a chance of ACCEPTANCE && ACTUAL FAMILY. just for it to not happen. just for her to be LEFT IN THE DUST, yet again.

[ original hacker anon ( part of skiescrapers  group ! )  ! penned by mj ! portrayed by isabella gomez  && cierra ramirez ! est 09272019 ! semi-literate ! ]

[ original hacker anon ( part of skiescrapers group ! )  ! penned by mj ! portrayed by isabella gomez  && cierra ramirez ! est 09272019 ! semi-literate ! ]