The Mafia Bosses Son Prologue

(Not Edited)

King

My life hasn't always been easy, being the son of a bi-polar mafia boss has been hard. My dad isn't a bad guy, as long as he takes his medicine he's fine. When he doesn't… He's a whole different person. Every since I was old enough I've slept with a gun under my pillow. I promised my mom that I would always protect her and my sister Lola. Lola is older than me by five years but to me she'll always be my baby sister. Lola reminds me so much of my mother. Sweet kind and beautiful.

The first time that I saw my dad hit my mom made me cry. She was in the kitchen and my dad came home, he was pissed that she didn't cook his dinner the right way. My mom told us to go to our room and not to come out until she came and got us. Lola and I sat on her bed silently crying because we were scared that we was going to be next. When my mom came to get us her eyes were puffy from crying and she had a busted lip. From that day on I made a promise to always protect them.

I was eight at the time. When I turned ten my uncle Dre gave me shooting lessons, that's only because I begged him for two years. By the age of 12 I was an expert with guns. By the age of 15 I was an expert in hand to hand combat. My mother didn't know any of this. My dad and I kept it a secret. He said that he wouldn't have a bitch for a son and if anything ever happened to him that I would have to take over the family business and protect my mom and sister, even if it's from him. He may be a prick but he does love his family, especially my mother.

My mom makes everyone want to be a better person. Her smile and kindness can light up a room. How she ever fell for my father is a mystery to me, she's too good for him. I promised myself that I would never turn out to be like my father. I mean really, who fuck rapes women when there's so much pussy out here. That promise was easier said than done. Turns out, I was a monster just like him.