My Dream Boy (Exo suho)

Oh Hani's Pov

"Girl,I just want you to know....."

"What is it?"

"I love you"He leaned down his face.......This is it!........he was going to kiss me....................

Krriiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!

Another dream of him again. Ugh!I hate my alarm clock,It always ruin my dream! So annoying.Btw what time is it?I look in my clock.....Mwo!!?? its already 6:30??? The school starts in 7:00 o'clock.I quickly went to bath.It took me 5 minutes.I went downstairs and meet my Eomma."Morning mom!"

"Morning too,Eat your breakfast before going school.""Ne eomma."

Yey! my favorite..........Pancakes!!!!

I took a bite of it,Mmmmm yummy!I quickly finish it."Bye mom""Bye have a great day in first day."

Yes!first day,new school

At school---------

There's many student here.I went to office and ask what room am i.

"Class 7:B""Gomawo!"

Class 7:B Class 7:B Class 7:B Oh there it is!

Knock!Knock!Knock!

Im nervous.Suddenly the door open."Good morning beautiful lady!Come in."I went inside the room.I saw a 12 charming boys,9 girls wearing a make-up and 2 simple girl."Annyeonghaseyo,Im Oh Hani.Nice to meet you all"

"She's so ugly"

"Yeah she's not even beautiful"

"I dont want her"

"She's disguisting"

"QUIEEEET!!!!!!"Im embarrased."Show some respect class."They're now quiet."Sorry for that Ms.Hani and you can take a seat there."She pointed the available seat beside the quiet boy.Wait i think i knew him.He's familiar.Hmm nevermind.I seat beside him."Hi!im Oh Hani and you are?"

"........"

"Hello?"

"........."

SNOBBER!!!As i realize something.............Im such a dumb!How will he heard you if he is using earphone???!!!

Lunch time--------

I didn't have a new friend...when suddenly a two girl approach infront of me.

"Uhm hi im Min Ah"

"Haera,Yoon Haera"

"Hi im.."

"Oh Hani"They both said.

"You can have a lunch with us"Haera said

"If its okay?"

"Yes its okay.We want you to be our friend."

Yes finally

"Okay"

-------------

Hi guys if it is corny Sorry!! :-(

And don't forget MDB readers to vote and comment!