Love Isn't Always Fair

Caroline's POV

I'm the sister of Chris Motionless. I have a best friend named Cheyenne Ferguson. Cheyenne's got, black hair with blue and white tips, wears a lot of merch, converse, snakebites and she's got a crush on Rickey Horror from MIW. Now about me, I've got black and red hair, wears converse, merch, got snakebites, and an industrial. I have a crush on Ashley from BVB. Cheyenne knows about my crush on Ashley and I know about her crush on Ricky. Tour started tomorrow and I'm super excited to see Cheyenne and Ashley. I love BVB. Chris doesn't know about my crush or my favorite band. He'd get really mad if he found out my crush was Ashley and my favorite band is BVB. I'm in my bedroom early in the morning staring out the window. Chris is in his bedroom probably sleeping. I stretch and get up. I usually wear my shortest pair of shorts and tank tops. Chris doesn't care. I take my soft covers and pull them up to my mouth and remember Chris always took care of me when I was a baby. He fed me, bathed me and all that. I love my brother. I get up and go make some coffee for when Chris wakes up. I put my feet on the floor and walk softly. I make it to the kitchen and start the coffee. I pulled out my MIW cup and pulled Chris out a cup that had his signature on it. I take out creamer and sugar. I wait a little while and pour Chris his coffee first. I put in the sugar and stir it in, when I was I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

  " Morning little sister." Chris mumbled.

  " Morning big brother." I reply handing Chris his coffee.

  " Thank you." Chris said kissing my cheek and giving me a quick hug on the side.

  " No problem. Are you hungry?" I reply.

  " Starving, I'll make breakfast. Okay?" Chris said pulling out bacon, biscuit stuff, and more.

  " Okay. Let me grab me some coffee then the kitchen is yours." I reply making my coffee.

  I grab my cup and go sit on the couch. I had forgotten my phone.

  " Hey Chris." I say.

  " Yep?" Chris asked.

  " Can you grab my phone off of my dresser in my room when you can?" I ask.

  " Yes. Let me put the bacon in the microwave, biscuits in the oven and eggs on the stove." Chris replied.

  " Okay." I reply.

   Chris's POV

I had already put the eggs on the stove and biscuits in the oven. I put the bacon on the tray and put it in the microwave. I hurry and go to Caroline's room and grab her phone. I saw she had one missed called from Ash. I walk to Caroline and hand, her phone back.

  " Well, what did Ash decide to call you about!?" I ask angrily.

  " He says morning to me everyday." Caroline replied sassing me.

  " Tell him to leave you alone!" I shout loud.

  " Chris calm down, Ashley hasn't done anything to me." Caroline said with a thin, sad voice.

  " You're my baby sister, I can't let a guy bug you all the time. You don't even know him!" I reply louder.

  " Alright fine! I'll call him and you listen to see what he says and how nice he is!" Caroline yelled.

   Caroline dialed his number and called it. Its on speaker while I'm cooking.

  Ashley: Hey, were you asleep earlier?

  Caroline: Yes I was. I just made coffee for me and Chris, he's making breakfast.

  Ashley: I wanted to ask you a quick question.