☆1☆

Hyunjins pro:

I walked into the cafeteria, a slight film of sweat still on my forehead from the P.E class I had just got done teaching. Sadly the day was just getting longer as I had senior lunch duty, then I taught science after. Talk had been going around the school since a new teacher had just joined.
Ms. Kim was the new math teacher and apparently she was hot, smoking in fact..gathering from what I've heard.
I scanned the cafeteria looking for the other teachers when I spotted her. She wore a sundress that went down to about mid thigh and black flats. She stood with the other teachers, making casual conversation and glancing around the cafeteria.
'Well the students surely weren't wrong about you, Ms.Kim' I thought to myself before approaching the young woman.
"Hello you must be Mr. Kim. I'm Mr.Hwang but you can call me Hyunjin, welcome to our school!" I cheerfully greeted the woman and extended my hand her way.
"Why Thank you Hyunjin. You can call me Y/n" she flashed me a gorgeous heart melting smile and shook my hand. Her voice...it was smooth like honey and so were her hands.
We talked for a bit and I cracked a few jokes. She even gave my arm a squeeze while laughing causing my heart to jump practically out of my body.

That's when it happened.

An older looking woman walked up to the group. She too was very attractive but not as attractive as y/n. She walked up to me and extended her hand
"Hello I'm guessing you're Mr.Hwang. I'm Mrs.Kim, the schools new math teacher. I see you've met my daughter Y/n. Sorry if she's been a bother she's a very talkative girl" she introduced herself. My eyes widened
'Oh my god..daughter..that's the wrong Ms.Kim.." I mentally face palmed.
"No no she wasn't a bother at all. Say, is your daughter a student?" I asked, praying she would say no. "Yes, she is, its her senior year actually" she smiled at her daughter as my stomach turned. I smiled and excused myself as I rushed back to my classroom.
A million thoughts swarmed my head
'Did I really just hit on a teachers kid'
'Oh my god she's like what..17? You're 19 Hwang get your shit straight'
'Oh my god what if I get fired for hitting on a student-' my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door...