Part 1

It's lunch time, I sit in the cafeteria with my friends. I take my phone and see a message

Unknown number "hey Marcus where are you? I'm waiting for you on the soccer field"

Me "hey I'm sorry to say I'm not marcus, I'm Eveline. I hope you will find your friend tho"

Unknown number "I'm sorry, I thought you were my brother, but nice to meet you I'm martinus"

Me "Nice to meet you too martinus!"

Martinus "I already see him, do you want to text tonight so I can get to know you?"

Me "Of course, I'll text you when I'm done with dinner"

I put my phone back in my pocket. The bell rings and me and my friends walk to our next class. There aren't any special things the rest of the day.

I only was actually really excited for texting him again, he looks so nice and maybe we can be friends!

After school we went to Starbucks and then my best friend brought me home. I give him a hug and wave him goodbye. He lives a few starts away, but I know him since I can remember.

My parents are good friends with his parents and because we live so close we obvious saw each other a lot. We tell each other everything and we have sleepovers every weekend two days. We're kinda like brother and sister.

My mom is already cooking "honey where have you been, I thought you would be home early today."

"I'm so sorry I was talking with Jadon" (my best friend) "and then we went to Starbucks I promise to be home early tomorrow okay!" I say

She nods and I go upstairs I throw my backpack at my bed, lay down next to it and I fall asleep.

After a few minutes my mom wakes me up for dinner. I follow her to the dinner table. We all sit down and start eating.

"Where are the dogs?" I ask (we got 3 dogs, a mom, a dad and a pup ofc)

"There at grandpas house" my brother answered "grandpa wanted to take them to the forest" I nod

"Did anything special happen at school?" My dad asks

"No not really, mr Johnson is still a d*ck and mrs carter still won't listen to me" I say

"You have mr Johnson?" My brother asks and I nod "yeah he is a d*ck, he always gives you attention"

"Jake that's because you do something wrong" I say and he rolls his eyes and then we both laugh.

We're done with dinner "mom can I go to my room?" I ask, my mom nods.

I go upstairs and take my phone. I texts martinus.

Me "hey, do you have time to talk?"

Martinus "yeah let me just get a drink!"

Me "okay!"

Two minutes later

Martinus "okay I'm back, so tell me where are you from and how old are you?"

Me "I'm from a village in England called polperro, it's really nice out here and I'm 15 almost 16 years old, how about you?"

Martinus "I'm also from a small village but than in Norway, I live in trofors and I'm 17 years old"

Me "Norway looks like an amazing country, maybe I'll come and visit it one day. Okay, so what's your favorite food?"

Martinus "easy tacos, you?"

Me "nothing is better than lasagna or yeah tacos"

Martinus "What's your favorite thing to do?"

Me "probably reading and singing, even tho I suck at singing"

Martinus "mine is singing as well but then with playing soccer, what your favorite team?"

Me "Chelsea of course"

Martinus "really?! Mine too! Haha we have so much in comment"

Me "yeah we do!"