Good bye

this is a flash back well most of it is anyway Hope you enjoy this book and plz read my other books hehe also there will be lemon In the future when I know the time is right but until then BYE NOW
Name: Y/N
Last: L/N
Quirk: Anima morfashoin
Quirk info: you can have any Features of any animal like having the form of a bunny like the Ears, lil fluffy tail, as well as the speed,smell, hearing,straight,and some times the size of your height can change on what animal form your in
Quirk Drawback: to much use of your quirk will made you sometimes lose hairs,exhaustion, or sometimes even black out or faint and you must know what the animal looks like, and what exactly it's kingdom it is like is it a land, water, or if it's extinct (dinosaurs do not count)

(Flashback)
"*hic*" I was crying on the floor lil boys around me laughing calling me A "cutie that's weak" until "Hey! Mind leaving N/N -Chan Alone...Now!" They run off I look up to see Kacchan smiling at me while pulling me into a hug, I snuggle my face into his shoulder he was the kindest person I've ever meet I guess that's why I have a crush on him "Kacchan...thank you...f-for sticking up for me *hic* your the bestest friend I could ever ask for" he hugs me tighter, we walk to his house and play together our parents were best friends so my parents didn't mind going there by myself! We play with his toys for an hour or two Kacchan then ask"N/N-Chan want to see something cool I made!" I look at him and nod, we walk out of his house and to the near by woods, he leads me into a small cave that looked pretty clean and neat he then says "When we grow up and become Pro hero's like All Might I want to marry you!" I nod and say "and I want you to be my Husband!" We play some games like, Truth or Dare, 5 things (which I played with my fam and we laughed our ASSAS off) 1 lie and 2 truths, But then Kacchan grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him I turn around to see a some older kids that looked like they were about in the 3rd grade "hehe hey looks like we have ourselves some punching bags hehe" one spats kacchan hugs me tighter and whispers "When I let go run and hide ok!" I nod he let's go and let's out some explosions, I turn into my wolf form and run as fast as I can I hear him yelling in pain but I also hear them too I run to a lack a lil far from kacchan, a few moments pass I then hear someone yelling my name "Kacchan?" I look around and wandering a lil trying to find kacchan I then turn into my cat form and listen for his movements I turn to his sounds and run to him, I find him sitting by a log crying thinking that he lost me I run up and hug him with tears in my eyes and saying "Kacchan I'm for not trying to find you *hic* I'm sry for not staying close to you *hic* I Promise to never leave your side *hic*" but lil I know I couldn't keep that promise and lil did we both know...we might not ever get to see each other again...

3rd person

"WHAT N/N-CHAN IS GONE?! NO...NO SHE CANT BE GONE SHE PROMISED TO STAY BY MY SIDE FOREVER! *hic*" Kacchans parents were upset to see their only sons best friend gone"Katsuki she told us to give this to you but she said that you could let open it until you got to UA!" His parents gave him the box, After that Katsuki never stopped training, getting stronger, but on your side of the side you never made a friend as close to you as kacchan, you barely even talked about Japan at that time, you where gone for 10 Years But Katsuki didn't give up on you

Katsukis pov
"YO Katsuki I heard there's a girl that likes you and she's pretty cute Hehe" I look at one of my so called friends and say "well she came forget it about it, there's only one girl that I'll even fall for!" He looks at me with a sour face and says "Dude you still have feeling for that Weakling! Dude it's been 10 years get over her, Y/N not coming back!" I walk up to him and grab him by the collor and shout "yes you got a problem with that!, she's my best friend and I'll never stop having feeling for her I would die for her!" I let him go, he walks out of class and heads home I do the same, I see deku talking With Ribbon one of N/N-Chan's childhood friends I walk up to her and say "hey ribbon...do you still remember N/N-Chan?" She nods and says "yeah...I miss her...a lot she was a really good friend even like a sister to me... I wish she didn't have to leave..." I replied "same...W-well not like a sister but...Never mind BYE NERDS!" I walk home thinking about her,wonding what she looks like now, wondering if she still remembers me, "does she even...like me..." I go to my room and started to cry I haven't cried In forever... "N/N-Chan...why did you have to leave me...I'm so alone with out you...I can't seem to get you out of my head *Hic* why..."
end of flashback

Your pov
"BIP BIP BIP" I grown at the noise from hell called an alarm clock and hit the snooze button I get out of bed and get ready for school, "Ok first day of UA...I hope I see kacchan there..." I brush my hair and then get food and head out, I walk to the school of UA as I walk there I see that Japan is the same as always hehe I then began to run to the school In my wolf form as I get to the front of the school I see a boy...an ash blonde haired boy, I then realized it was "KACCHAN!" The boy turns around and sees me he's In shock I run up to him and hug him and saying "KACCHAN IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He hugs back and says "N-N/N-Chan Is it really you!,I've missed you!" I couldn't believe my eyes, I finally got to see kacchan again, At UA, "Plz don't ever leave my side again!" I nod tears where rolling down me cheeks this was the happiest moment of my life! "And thank you for being at UA I knew you could do it" I then hear a certain broccoli boy voice I turn around and see "DEKU?!" I then see "RIBBON-SAMA?!" I run up to the both of them they run up to me I hug them "ITS BEEN 10YEARS IVE MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!" They say the Same thing "Oi deku quit Hugging her or I'll blast your f*cking head off!" Deku stops hugging me, we all walk to class, this has been the best first day of school ever!

————————————————————————
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ITS MY FIRST TIME MAKING A BAKUGOU X READER IVE KINDA ONLY MADE TODOROKI X READER SO MAKING THIS MAKES ME FEEL REALLY HAPPY ALSO IM PROBABLY NOT GOING TO POST THAT MUCH CUZ I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW WHICH IS THE FIRST DAY FOR ME (date 13/7/2019/20) SO YEAH IM GOING TO NOT POST ALSO I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH 😍❤️🧡💛💚💙💜