☑️ miraculous; chaeyu

based on the series "Miraculous Ladybug"

tzuyu pov

"Honestly this cat is really annoying like she thinks that she can win my heart but there is no way I would give her a chance," I told Tikki. Tikki is my kwami who helps me transform into the hero 'Ladybug'. Tikki just laughed and flew around the room.

(that's the Kwami ^^^)Some things to know, I save the world from an evil person who wants to destroy the city for my earrings, which gives me powers to stop the evil guy and my kwami

Some things to know, I save the world from an evil person who wants to destroy the city for my earrings, which gives me powers to stop the evil guy and my kwami. I also have a partner because I can't do these by myself. She also has something that gives her powers and that is a ring. She turned into a cat and goes by the name Black Cat. She basically has a black cat suit while I have a ladybug costume. 

"You might change your mind about her." Tikki continued. 

"No way, she's arrogant and annoying. Even though she helps me when I need her I still don't trust her."

"Ok but you're fine with Chaeyoung?" I quickly jumped up from my bed and gave Tikki a glare.

"Chaeyoung is a completely different case-"

"Yet you would give her a chance any day." Tikki retorted. I sighed and laid back down on my bed.

Chaeyoung. She's my crush. I may or may not be a bit obsessed but can you blame me? She's perfect in every single way. I don't think I can even form a proper sentence around her. I get all stuttery and weird.

"Hey Tzuyu..." Tikki called for me. I groaned and gave her a bored look.

"What?" I mumbled.

"You still have school, you need to get there in about twenty minutes." I scoffed at her and slowly got up.

"That worked on me once but I'm not going to fall for it again-" I stopped talking as soon as I saw the clock. 7:25. I had to be at school by 7:45. "Shoot!" I screamed and bolted out of the room. I already had my school uniform on but I was too busy daydreaming about Chaeyoung. The usual.

I ran down the street with my backpack. It takes me about 30 minutes to walk there... so yeah I'm screwed. I was always late for school and I'm running out of reasons to tell the teacher.

Once I got to the school it was deserted and empty, which meant class already started. I groaned out and started to think of what to tell my teacher.

My dog ate my homework and I was salvaging the paper? Oh god, that's too dumb. I was busy doing- nope definitely not. I groaned as I waited in front of the classroom. I was busy thinking of my excuse. The door then opened causing me to jump back from surprise and hold my heart.

"What's wrong with you-" I stopped yelling halfway. There stood Chaeyoung. She smiled at me and opened the door wider.

"The teacher told me to open the door, you were standing there for about ten minutes." I blushed and looked down.

"T..th..thanks for op..opening the d..door." I stuttered like the dumbass I am. She smiled and made way for me to go in. I quickly walked inside and sat on my seat. Everyone was looking at me as I sat down. The teacher looked my way and crossed her arms.

"What's the excuse this time?" The teacher crossed her arms and glared at me. I shrugged my shoulders stayed sitting.

"I ran out of excuses, I was just late." The glared at me and was about to scream when there was a crash at the window. A guy stood there in a really tight all black outfit. Oh god, at least wear something that fits... I thought and stood up from my chair. The guy looked at some kid and threw him across the room. Alright time to bounce. I thought and ran out of the door. I ran to the girl's bathroom and transformed into my ladybug costume. 

"Ok, time to beat another person who's after my earrings," I whispered to myself and jumped out the window. Don't worry I landed right and swung myself on top of a roof with my ladybug yo-yo. For some reason whenever I throw it somewhere it lands in the area where I need it, making me travel to the area. I sighed and watched the guy throw people across the town. So he has like super strength then? I thought and kept observing him.  

"So... are we going to keep staring at him or are we gonna do something about it?" A voice came from behind me. I jumped up and stared at the black cat. I groaned and rolled my eyes. 

"Are you kidding me? I'm trying to figure out what to do!" I half-whispered and half-shouted. She just grinned at me and shook her head. 

"Come on babe, let's take this guy down."

We eventually take down the guy and the city was safe again. Also, my partner keeps trying to flirt with me, which is definitely not appreciated. 

"Just one date!" I turned around quickly and held her shoulders. 

"I'm sorry, but I like someone already." I heard a beeping from my earrings. This happens when I use my special power to take the villain down. "I have to go, we can maybe go on that date later." I then jumped away and attached the ladybug yo-yo to some building and left the area. I changed out of the costume and laid down on my bed again. 

Whenever these attacks happen school is immediately canceled for the day. I got my phone and stared at another picture of Chaeyoung. If only I looked at Black Cat the same way I look at you, maybe I would have an existing love life... I thought and let out a breath. 

Chaeyoung Pov

I sighed as I changed out of my black cat costume. Plagg, my kwami, then came out of nowhere and flew in front of me. I sat on my bed sadly and groaned. 

"She's just playing hard to get Chaeng." Plagg told me. I sighed and laid down. 

"Ladybug will never like me back, whoever she's crushing on that's one special person."

Little did they know...