~one~

It started back when he caught Bighits manager. He was in his second year of highschool , being 16 years old.

Kim Seokjin, 16 years old, first year, has a 4.5 GPA. Intelligence over 110. He was 5'5, short for his age. But he didn't mean to purposely stunt his growth. His mother and father was just short. He had his regular hair, light brown. Some things about Seokjin is that he's extremely sassy, great at cooking, adorable, son of a CEO, and too nice for his own good.

He lives in Seoul, well his parents recently moved there because of everything happening with the company. Not only that, but his parents heard about how there was a new company that was hiring trainees.

Actually, he was on his way there now to sign up. Seokjin opened the car door, slamming it behind him and buckling himself in. Putting the key in the keyhole, Seokjin started up the car and left out the parking lot.

--

"Annyeonghaseyo."

Seokjin bowed at the much older male and female in front of him.
"Annyeong, Seokjin. Welcome to bighit entertainment. My name is Kim Hongnim, and she is Ill Hiyun."
"Nice to meet you Hiyun-sunsangnim and Hongnim-sunsangnim." He greeted with a smile. They smiled back." Please sit by Jungkook-ah and Tao-ah over there. We'll be with you in a minute."

A kid, named Jungkook, looked up at him with cute bunny eyes and Tao didn't even look at him." Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jeon Jungkook!" He bowed. Seokjin smiled and sat next to him." I believe you're older then me, Jungkook-hyung." Jungkook's jaw dropped." Really? I'm older than you? That's great! Tell me your name."

"Aish, where are my manners? My name is Kim Seokjin, I'm 16."
Jungkook leaned on his hand, getting a lollipop out of his pocket and sucking on it." I see. I'm 17. Tao-hyung is 19, he's supposed to be going with Yg Entertainment."
Seokjin looked at Tao only to have the boy avoid his eyes." He's a shy one." Jungkook grinned as the boys face heated up.

Seokjin laughed." I guess you're not so shy?" Jungkook thought for a minute." Hm.... I wouldn't count myself as shy. I'm outgoing, love making new friends." He eyesmiled." How about you?" Seokjin bit back a blush." Well, I don't t-talk unless someone talks to me. I dont have that much confidence." He laughed. Jungkook laughed with him before hitting his shoulder playfully." That is surprising, coming from a pretty guy. You should have the most confidence." He laughed again.

Seokjin couldn't bite back the blush coming.

"Y-youre way too outgoing." He chuckled. Jungkook looked at him seriously." Is that a bad thing?" Christ, this Jeon guys duality is off the charts." N-no it isn't. It makes guys like me easy to talk to." He smiled at Jungkook, who didn't hesitate to smile back.

"Jeon Jungkook. Kim Seokjin. Please report to the lobby."

They both stood up, Seokjin following Jungkook since the boy seem to know where it was. When they got there five other males were there, all taller than Jungkook and himself. Except one that was shorter than Jungkook but taller than Seokjin.
The tallest male held his left hand out.
"Ha, dul, set."
"Annyeonghaseyo!" All five boys stomped their left feet and bowed. Jungkook and Seokjin did it back with great timing.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" They bowed.
"I'm Kim Namjoon." The tallest member grinned, Seokjin seeing the male had dimples coming in.
"I'm Min Yoongi." The bored looking male standing next to Namjoon said and went back on his phone.
"I'm Jung Hoseok." The male cheered, Namjoon and Yoongi cringed next to him.
"I'm Park Jimin." The cute male smiled softly, bowing and standing back in his spot by the second tallest one.
" Kim Taehyung, pleasure to meet you."
Taehyung didn't smile or nothing, just stared blankly at the two in front of him.
"Jeon Jungkook. Pleasure is all mine." He smiled and tapped Seokjin's shoulder.
"I'm Kim Seokjin." He smiled widely and bowed.