The Unwanted News.

(Y/N) the music at the top is the music I am listening to on the aeroplane I hope you like it. The song is called on my way by Charlie Brown one of my favourite songs hope you enjoy the book xx

"Aqua can you come down a second ?" my mum has been wanting to talk to me for days now but I have been so busy with my GCSE course work I haven't had time to sit and talk but today my mum really wanted to talk she said it's important but it never is.

"Coming mum give me two seconds I'm tidying my room !" I screamed at the top of my lungs even tho I wasn't really tidy my room I was talking to my best friend Francesca about the new teacher we had for beauty she's a right BITCH, and I would never call anyone that unless they were truly one.

I walked down the steps to see my mum sitting on the sofa on the phone to Her boss, "well I will ask her see what she say but she will properly hate the idea but she will have to go wether she likes it or not"

I went and sat down next to my mum, then suddenly she looked at me and then said "we are going to america for a year or so i don't know yet how long but it will be you and me like always but in a different country ,"

"What but I don't want to" I shouted.

" We are moving to english town New Jersey if u want to do some research " she cut me off saying .

I ran off up stairs and slammed the door shut I didn't want to move I didn't want to leave my life I didn't want to be an american girl I loved being british.

The next day I came down ready to leave because I didn't really have a choice so I might as well look good at the airport.

I got in the car and told my uncle to take me to Frans before we left, my cousin Summer came with me she was like a best friend too, when I got to her house I hugged her and she started to laugh and say "promise you won't find another italian best friend cause if you do I'll kill you" I laughed " I will never forget you Fran your my best friend MY ITALIAN BEST FRIEND!!!" we both laughed and cried for about two mins while we ate our secret stash of chocolate we hid in the garden two weeks ago for our sleepover we were gonna have.

"Come on Hun lets get going we are gonna be late" my mum picked up her bag an coat and said bye to Frans mum and went to the car. "Don't forget me don't become an american girl your british don't forget" Fran started to cry which made me cry again, "ok stop my make up is gonna smudge" I laughed , then I grabbed my bag and coat and walked out towards the car trying not to look back.

On the way to the airport everyone was so quite it was kind of odd I didn't like it. When we got to the airport I said bye to my grandma , uncles , aunties and cousins. Then we went to the baggage check and everyone went back home.

After we got everything checked we sat down in the business class lounge because my mums boss paid for everything and I said I wanted to go on a higher class if I had to go I know I know that's blackmail but i had to get something out of it.

Then the lady at the desk said "all flights to New Jersey USA please start to board" so we got up and went on to the plane to find our seats.

Then the plane set off there was no turning back now I was leaving...