Chapter 1

Katsuki PoV

What is happening with me?! Everytime I see that damn nerd my....my Heart skipps a beat. I think about him the whole Time. His emarald green Eyes, his cute freckels and his Lips... so soft lip-WTF KATSUKI CALM DOWN! But everytime he says Kacchan.... I Love it when he calls me like that. I wish that I could apologize for everything I did, but I don't think that something would Change. He hates me. Well I think he is because he avoids me. When I look at him he just looks at the other direction. I tried to apologize to him but he just ran Away. Probably because he was Scared. I don't want to lose him. Everytime Deku runs Away my Heart would be broken and I don't want to know how it would Feel like when I lose him completely. I should clear my mind. Luckily its saturday so I can just chill at the Park with shitty hair. I Texted him to Meet with me at the Park. He knows that I have a Crush on Deku. He is a Good guy.  He tries to help me with my Problems. I looked at my Phone to Check the Time.
I should go know. I put on my shoes, got my keys and phone and closed the door. It was a warm evening and I was suprised because it was winter. Kids playing, leaves in the air and a Light scent of Cinnamon. The Park wasn't that far. Kirishima and I usually sit at a Bench in the Park and Chat. I arrived and was too Early. Kirishima would be here in 15 min. I looked around for a free Bench. And then I saw a Beautiful guy with green messy hair. Deku. My Crush. Wait, what?! WHAT DO I DO NOW!? I looked at him panicking and then we met Eyes. He looked at me with those beautiful Eyes.  Should I go to him? Ugh just go to him. I sat Next to Deku. "U-Uhm H-hello Kacchan!" Izuku said nervously. "Hey." I said.
"Deku?"
"Yeah?" he asked.
"I.... thought about the past."
"What about it?"
"I wanted to......apolozige....For Everything." wait what did I just say. Oh god he will NEVER accept my apology. What have I done?! He hates me...

Izuku PoV

What. Did Kacchan just apologized. Is he Sick? Well I actually have a Crush on him. But I am Scared that he would bully me like in middleschool. I am scared of it. In that Moment I didn't even realized that tears were flowing my cheeks down. Kacchan looked at me with a worried and sad expression. Maybe he changed. I Hope so.
"Okay."
"Huh.."
"I said its okay." I Smiled