Chapter 1- Lust +21

Laying in the couch watching some random movies with my friend Momo we decided to drink some hot chocolate. As Momo came and handed me the cup with hot chocolate the movie out of nowhere was interrupted by a flash news.

"The member of the biggest gang in Seoul was found dead this evening in his apartment. He was shot in his head and the killer didn't leave any trace. The police are looking for him everywhere. It-"

"Bullshits, I'm tired of these things. Every day a member of those "important gangs" is found murdered. Will they ever stop?" I sighed.

"What if we just go to a party and forget all this shits?" she asked.

"That's what I was actually thinking." I jumped excitedly

We stood up from the couch and rushed to the bedroom to get changed into an elegant dress and put on some makeup. Once we got ready we headed at our car and went straight to our favorite club. When we went inside, the club was already full with people dancing, some of them were in the corner drinking some alcohols and others were making out. I felt disgusted.

"The table right there seems free, do you want to go there?" Momo asked as she pointed at the VIP section.

" Are you sure you want to go there? That's full of rich old people." I asked raising my eyebrows.

"C'mon move your ass!" Momo said and grabbed my wrist dragging me to the table.

Once we stood there all the attention was towards us. I put my bag in the table and grabbed the glass of vodka which the waiter just gave us. I was feeling the music that the DJ was playing and my body started moving with the beat.

I have always been the girl who loved to party and drink as much alcohol as possible but I never crossed my limits. I'm the curious girl who will mess around with people that I don't know and mysteries are what I like the most. Being the 18 years old girl who lives alone isn't that boring after all. Not when you have parent that tell you what to do. In other words to be the example of teenagers these days.

If anyone would ask me what I think about love? I think that nowadays it's hard to find someone who is willing to be with you for the rest of your life and love you unconditionally. But if I ever fell in love with some, I will love him for the rest of my life. And I, knowing myself better than anyone else I know that in a relationship feelings will get the best of me and I won't think too much about risking everything for the man I love.

The waiter came once again and handed us another shot of vodka. Moving my body along with the music I raised my head only to find someone staring at me, lust clearly seen in his eyes.

There was something about his eyes that took my breath away. They were so dark, so powerful, full of mystery and I find myself lost in his eyes. The way goosebumps found their way all over my body freaked me out.

"I'm going to dance, do you want to come?" Momo asked, making me come back in reality.

"N-no, you can go." I stuttered and took another sip of my vodka to calm down my nerves.

"Okay then, if you change your mind I'll be at the dance floor." she said and I nodded.

I was left alone at the table but something never seemed to leave my mind. There was something about those eyes that made me want to know him, to be close to him. I turned my head again to the direction where he was and I was left only with disappointment. The boy whose eyes didn't seem to leave my mind wasn't there anymore. He left. I didn't know how to feel but I for sure wanted to know who he was.

I sighed and turned around again at the table when I bumped into someone, more specifically in someone's chest. I raised my head slowly and when I saw who he was I could feel my heart beating faster than usual and I was sure he could hear as well. It was him, the boy who took my breath away only by his perfect features. He smirked when he saw my shocked face and leaned closer to my ear.