Welcome to the Jungle (Part 1):

We are the vision in your dreams. We do not exist, yet we've been here since the beginning. We are Phi Zuha, The Order of The Claw. We train only the best both physically and mentally swearing at the secrecy all Master's  of these skills ever knowing their true purpose... until now.

A metal plate hanging from an archway bears the design of three claws. Eight people are sitting cross-legged on the ground, facing the main building.

They are all dressed simply, in light blue keikogi uniform jackets with black pants and shoes, a young man with long brown hair, two young women with blonde hair, and another young man with short-cropped black hair.

Catherine's POV:

A young woman was the only one with her eyes open. A blonde woman was sitting

Several older men wearing robes of various colors walk past standards made of red cloth, bearing the claw emblem in gold.

The blonde woman was getting impatient, she wanted to know why they were summoned here last night, but she wouldn't speak. While the dirty blonde woman, turns to her neighbor.

Theo. What is going on? Asked the blonde girl.

Lily. No talking.  The boy told her so they wouldn't get into trouble.

Why not! We have been sitting here since last night! The blonde said.

Just try and enjoy the silence. He told her and she was just not having it.

I hate silence. She whispered to him.

I know and I can't even feel my butt anymore. I whispered to her.

She smiled and stuck one of her hands out in front of me.

My name is Lily. And you are? The blonde said.

Catherine nice to meet you. I told her and we shook hands.

You too. She said.

A man in a gold robe hit the gong and we all stood up.

Stiff... hey Theo did my butt get up with me? I can't tell. Im numb. Lily joked and I laughed a little.

Then our Master Mao started walking towards us and he stops.

You are the 8 finalists, im looking for 4. Master Mao said and clapped his hands and we hurried to our partners.

I was fighting another girl and she waa good. I blocked her punch and side kicked her and she got back up. She grabbed my hand and flipped me but I caught myself and tripped her. She came after me and tried kicking me but I blocked all of them.  I was then channeling my animal spirit the Wild Cat and unleashed it on her. Then our fight was over. We bowed to each other and went separate ways.

I look over and I see Lily fighting a guy. She kicked at him but he blocked it and then he flipped her and she also caught herself and punched his side. She kicked him and he fell to the ground.  She started channeling her animal spirit and unleashed it onto him. The Cheetah. Not bad.

Then I look over to Theo and see him fighting a girl. The girl tried kneeing him in the side but he blocked it. Then he punched her side and kicked her and she landed on the ground.  He started ro unleash his animal spirit on her. The Jaguar. Cool.

Then I finally look over to Jarrodand he is fighting another guy. He blocked every single punch and pushed the guy to the floor exhausted.  He waves at Jarrod ro tell him that that was enough but Jarrod had other plans. He unleashed his animal spirit onto the poor guy and he was being attacked. Jarrod was about to do it angain but Master Mao stopped him.