Chapter 1

Author's Note: Hey guys! The reason why I decided to start this is because there are so many amazing fanfictions about Kylie Jenner and the magcon boys but they never seem to be updated:( I reaallly reallly ship Kylie and Cameron so I am reallllllly excited to write this!

Kylie's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of my annoying older sister, "Kylie wake up!  we gotta go to the hotel! Like right now!" Kendall exclaimed as she started jumping on my bed, I HATE it when she does that.

"Alright, Alright, Alright just leave." I sighed as I got up and rushed to the bathroom to wash my face and do my makeup then I picked out my clothes.

Today was the day where we are going to meet those boys who have gone viral in the past few months, I couldn't care less but my friends and sister sure did care.I honestly don't get the hype over them, well yeah they look good, but so what? I mean, like they're not the only attractive teenage guys in the world, you know? I just find them extremely overrated.I rushed down the stairs, I couldn't stand Kendall driving especially since she would be talking about how excited she was and how she couldn't wait to meet them.  

"Come on, Ken let's go." I said as I left the house and dialed Jordyn's number. "Hey, yeah, we'll be there in like 5. Is Stass with you? Alright. Okay. Sweet. Yeah, bye."

I got in Kendall's range rover and oh boy what a coincidence.. "OH MY GOD! WHAT A COINCIDENCE THIS IS SO COOL! SHAWN MENDES IS ON THE RADIO!!!!!" Kendall yelled excitedly as I rolled my eyes, scrolling down Vine.

We arrived at Jordyn's house, Jordyn and Stass were waiting for us outside the house, they got in as soon as they saw us drive through. "I AM SUPER EXCITED I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW EXCITED I AM RIGHT NOW OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WE ARE MEETING THE BOYS TODAY!" Jordyn screeched as she clapped her hands.

"I mean, am I the only one who doesn't give a flying crap about meeting them?" I asked as Stass laughed, "Trust me when you do actually meet them you'll regret not giving a 'flying crap', trust me." I changed the radio, looking for some music that I liked.

Within a few minutes, we were finally there at our hotel, thankfully there was valet parking, I couldn't stand being in that car of crazy fangirls I have as bestfriends and a sister anymore. Kendall checked us in, me and Kendall each had our own suite and Stass and Jordyn shared theirs. 

Nash's P.O.V:

I decided to text Anastassia to see if they checked in or not, the jenner sisters are in the same hotel as us! I CANT BELIEVE IT. 

Nash: Hey Stass! You guys checked in?

Stass: Yeah! We're actually just settling in! But we'll stop by in a few xx 

Nash: alright, see you!

I walked up to my group of friends and sat on the edge of Cameron's bed, "Hey um they're checked in and they're coming in like a few minutes so I think we should look presentable."

We all exchanged looks and then laid our eyes on Jack Gilinsky who was in his boxers, only. "I mean we don't want them to get a bad first impression, you know?" I said directly to Jack. Jack nodded as he wore his shirt and shorts.

"So um, are they all coming? Or is it just Stass?" Carter asked. T

he ones that we were all in contact with was Stass and Jordyn, but we were really excited to meet the Jenner sisters for the first time ever! I mean, they're Kendall&Kylie Jenner! "Well she said we, so I bet they're all coming." I shrugged, the doorbell rung so I got up to get it. It was them.

They walked in with smiles in their faces, except Kylie who had her head burried in her phone. "Hey guys!" Jordyn greeted as she looked for somewhere to sit down.