Part 1

This is my own work from the top of my head. I have read a lot of fanfic so if anything seems like one you have read before I might have done it unknowingly. If you have a recommendation or suggestion please let me know and I will try my best.

{Tuesday, September 3}

~Kitty~

She walked into her new school for the first time. She was new but she had already gotten a spot on the school's cheer team due to her being a 5 time MVP at school cheerleading competitions.,

While she was walking down the hall to head to the principal's office so she could get her schedule, she bumped into someone causing them to fall to the floor.

When she got up to yell at whoever it was, she saw a gorgeous girl on the floor rubbing her head with her books everywhere.

~Marley~

My head hurts, Marley thought. She stared up looking at who just ran into her and saw a beautiful girl she didn't recognize standing above her.

"I am so sorry" she said to the girl while slowly getting up. OMG I can't believe this is how she's going to meet me for the first time, she thought.

Then she realized her books were all over the floor. Great. Marley knelt down to pick up her books. At this point everyone around was watching. She felt so embarrassed, then she saw a hand starting to grab some of her books. It was the girl she ran into.

Marley got up as she had picked up most of her books and the girl started handing her the rest of her books. Suddenly the girl threw them behind her and said "that should teach you not to mess with Kitty Wilde" as she walked away. I've never felt more embarrassed Marley thought to herself while picking up the rest of her books.

~Kitty~

I have to be mean so that people will be scared of me kitty thought just like how it had been at her last school where even though she was a 5 time MVP people still picked on her. I have to work harder now since I'm coming in on junior year she thought.

"But why did it have to be that gorgeous girl" she whispered to herself as she walked into the principal's office.

She got her schedule and walked to her homeroom sure enough she saw the girl she bumped into in the classroom. Shit.

<1st period>

Great math she thought to herself as she looked at her schedule. She walked into class late (ofcourse she was late) "Nice of you to join us" the teacher said "you must be kitty wilde" the teacher then told her to take a seat after introducing her. There was only one last empty seat at the back corner of the room and right next to that seat was the girl that bumped into her. My luck cant get any worse than this she thought as she sat down trying not to make eye contact with the girl.

"Everyone please remember where you're sitting because that's where you'll be sitting for the rest of the year" her teacher announced. Perfect. "They will also be your partner for any projects I'm assigning" she continued "so I'll give you all the rest of the class to get to know each other and exchange phone numbers. I will give you all your first assignment tomorrow."

Well at least now I can go and apologize and explain my true intentions to the girl. Hopefully I might end up friends with her or maybe even more Kitty hoped.

Sorry it's so short I'll definitely work on making them longer as the story progresses.