Chapter 1 / Hope's Point

My name is Hope. I get bullied a lot and life is taking a huge endless tornado that you can't control whether you are in it or not. If the fact that I have been bullied doesn't give you the hint that I am in that crazy tornado um..you need some help. I am fourteen years old and I have one brother but he is 8 and I live with him and my parents.

I am in 8th grade at Wennce Middle School in California. I have one friend and her name is Sam and I have known her since 3rd grade. All the rest of my school doesn't like me or bullies me and I can't stand it. Everyone comments or post rude things about me on social media! And it doesn't help that all my parents do is worry about my brother, Henry, school and grades.

When I come home from school everyday I cry so much that I should be known as a rainforest! I write in my notebook about my terrible day. Then I start my homework, and eat snacks. When all that cutting stuff was popular I did that to help the pain but something wasn't working. I tried my best to be like everyone else but I was still bullied and it felt like everyone was collapsing in on my at once yelling and hitting me. My name people said was the complete opposite of what I am. And I believed them why was I brought into this world if there was no purpose for me!

Although my parents didn't know or would care about my cutting I continued to do and I still do it to this day. I tried to tell my parents about this but I never had the gut to do it. And that situation only made me more upset so I kept cutting. The school year was about to end and I was going to high school I wasn't nervous because you could get even more things to help you with your probs. Which meant drugs and other things! Which also meant that that if I was caught there would be even more trouble for me to get in. And that was the bigger problem than anything else.

I am scared to get in trouble but after all it is your life and you should be able to do what you want with it!