part 1

*Emma pov*
"okay mom I have to leave for the airport but I'll see you in a few weeks for my birthday"

"okay hunny I love you be safe"

"I will bye"

*my best friend amanda just got here*
"hey Amanda"
"hey emma ready to start your new life in Los Angeles!"
"yeah I'm so excited"
"me too!"

*skip to the airport*

"what gate do we have to go to again?"
"uhh 7"
"oh yeah okay well it's right there so do you wanna get coffee first?"
"sure"

* boarding the plane*
"omg Amanda"
"wha- omg"
"is that-"
"omg it is"
"no fucking way"
"the Dolan twins are literally right in front of us"
"let's try and sit as close to the as possible"
"okay lol"
we got a seat right in front of the twins and we are freaking out but trying to lay low so they don't think we're crazy. I was putting my carry on up in the storage thing but I couldn't reach and that's when I felt someone's hand on mine putting the carry on in the storage compartment. I turned around and it was Grayson Dolan. omg.
"oh thank you"
"no problem, what's your name"
"Emma"
"and I'm-"
"Grayson, I know"
"I'm guessing you watch our YouTube?"
"Yeah"
Grayson smiled and my heart skipped 10 beats I swear. then I looked over and say ethan. I've liked ethan for 2 years I can't believe he's right in front of me. I guess he saw me staring cause he started talking to me.
"hi emma nice to meet you"
"nice to meet you too"
we all introduced ourselves and when we all sat back down me and Amanda about died. we kept talking about how we just met the Dolan twins. I kinda like Grayson more now which is perfect because Amanda likes ethan.
"I'm so excited to decorate our apartment lol"
"same we should go to target and get a bunch of stuff tonight"
"yess"

it's been about 2 hours since we got on the plane and Amanda's out. I'm kinda tired but I just can't sleep I'm to excited about my new life in Los Angeles and that the Dolan twins are literally sitting right behind me. I put in my AirPods and started listening to music because I was bored when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I took my AirPods out and look behind me to see Grayson smiling at me.
"sorry to bother you but I could hear your music playing" he said with a little laugh
"oh I'm so sorry"
"no no it's fine I just wanted to let you know"
"oh well than thanks ig" I said with a soft laugh

after that we started talking and I guess we lost track of time because it was already time to get off the plane and both Ethan and Amanda fell asleep. while we were getting off me and Grayson said bye to each other and he gave me his number.

*graysons pov*
I met this really nice and pretty girl on the plane named emma. We talked for hours and she seems really chill, I gave her my number when getting off because I kind of like her. Ethan and her didn't talk a lot and I didn't talk to her friend Amanda a lot but I bet we would all be really good friends.
"so you and Emma really hit it off on the plane huh"
" I mean ig"
"dude you guys talked for hours and you gave her your number"
I started blushing but looked away before he could see. I know I just met emma today but I think I like her.

*emmas pov*
we just got to the apartment and I love it! It's so nice her and the apartments pretty big for just me and Amanda. we settled in and now Amanda wants to go to the pool so ig that's what we are gonna do.
we were walking down the stairs outside to get down to the pool when I slipped.
"Emma are you okay?"
my vision was blurred but I could've swore I saw Grayson.

*graysons pov*
"hey ethan wanna go to the pool?"
"I'm down"
"Alright bet let's go"
me and Ethan where chilling at the pool when I saw emma and Amanda walking down the steps and then I saw emma fall. I ran over to her to see if she was okay.
"Emma are you okay?"
her eyes opened a little but she didn't say anything so I picked her up and we all went to me and Ethan's apartment. I put emma in my bed and tried to wake her up to make sure she was okay.