Ch. 1

Blurry was inside his home, sitting on his bed, thinking about life.
"Why can't I find anyone that loves me?!.. God damn it.. And why do I have to be gay?!" Something he'd scream at himself every night.. When he figured out he had liked only boys a few years ago, he hated that. He was raised to hate gay people, or anyone in the LGBTQ+ community. He decided he wanted to try to get some fresh air, so he got up, put on a jacket, and walked outside. He signed, and started walking a bit. He really only liked going out at night, when most people were asleep, or not outside, due to the fact he would get stares and rude comments about his eyes, or that he had many, and I mean MANY scars on him. He saw someone looking at him, but decided that maybe they were looking at something else. He  got a bit closer, and noticed the person was staring at him. He growled a bit, "What are you looking at, creep.." The person jumped at how his voice sounded, as it sounded like he shouldn't have that voice for how he looked. It was quite high pitched for him looking all tough and strong.
"S-Sorry.. I just.. um.." He stopped in front of them, looking at them. "You just what? Why are you staring at me?"
"U-um.. i-i.. Well.. one, your eyes, two, your scars... three, how cute you are.." The person smiled. Blurry sighed, "Weirdo. What are you doing out here alone?" They looked down, "I was just wandering because I got bored..." Blurry blushed a bit.. "Well, since I'm bored, and your bored, why don't we hang out or something?" They looked up and looked at Blurry, "O-Okay.. Um.. Well, I'm Nyxon. Or you can call me Nyx." Blurry smiled, looking into Nyxons beautiful eyes. "And I'm Blurry. Wanna hang out at my house?-" Nyx slightly blushed, "Sure.." Blurry grabbed his hand and led him to his house. Blurry sighed and walked in with him,
"Oh, nice house!-"
"Hmph... thanks"
"Mhm.!.." Nyx looked down.
Blurry looked at him, "What's up?-"
"I'm getting.. mixed feelings.." Nyx looked at Blurry.
"Huh?- Why?"
"Are you um-" He stopped for a second, "um.. Gay?"
Blurry thought for a second "...Uh. Y-...Yeah.." he looked down.
"O-Oh- Um.. i-.. Did that upset you?-.."
Blurry smiled, but hesitated for a second before grabbing Nyx and kissing him.

(Woah buddyyy- you just met himmm)