UNO

Prologue

As I stare to the droplets of rain in the window of our car my eyes began to water.

Even the weather is compassionate to what I'm feeling.

Again, I failed. This is the third time of me trying to pass the University where my parents wanted me to pursue my college. Failure is really connected to my veins, ever since I was a child my parents always treated me as a big mistake they ever made and a failure to our family because of my stupid brain.

I am the reason why they are force to marry each other, and I can't blame my father for wanting me to be succesful. Because failure is nothing for those who committed success. For a second I'm already touching my chest, ilang araw kona itong nararamdaman, mali, ilang buwan na pala. As I tightened my gripped unto my chest the pain I'm feeling is very overwhelming and I'm starting to be out of breath just like the feeling of being drown.

Panicked followed, I don't know what to do l, as I hold the seat belt and my chest I used my very last strength to yelled for help unto my driver. And then everything went black.

..................................
A/N:

This is a work of fiction.

The characters, names, places are all part of author's imagination and has nothing to do with real life situations.

"Hello readers! (if ever >.<) This is my very 1st story that I'm gonna take seriously, I'm sorry for all the typos and grammatical errors. I'm still a newbie here so please take consideration. Practice makes perfect ika nga. Anyway, I'm hoping for your support on this little but with full of effort piece of work. Ily!"