°Her talent°

Y/n pov

   It was a sunny morning when my mom came into my room to wake me up. She sat down on the edge of my bed and started gently going her hand through my hair, waking me up from my dream land. As I slowly open my eyes I see her giving me warm smile.

- Wake up honey, it's your birthday. - I Heard her say.

- Really ? - I said a bit shocked, as I sat up not quite awake.

- Yes, yes it is darling. - She said calmly.

I quickly stood up and started speaking with excitement.

- Yay ! Mommy, now I'm nine ! - I was now jumping up and down.

My mother promised me to make one of my wishes come true when I turn nine years old. She said it's like a traditional thing in our family. Every time someone reaches the age of nine, they can make one wish come true.

- Where is daddy ? - I asked wanting to tell him it's my birthday.

- He's in the kitchen honey. - My mom answered. - Let's go. - She said as she held my hand and we walked to my dad.

We entered the kitchen, and to my surprise, I saw my dad holding a key. The special key.

You see... My birthday wish was to enter my brother's old room. You'd think it's weird.. But since my brother died, that room was untouched. I wanted to be the first one and only one to enter the room after so many years.. My daddy said when I was three years old my brother sat me down on his lap and tried to teach me to play the piano. He was amazing at playing it.. I still hear melody's that he played me as lullabies.. Yoongi, I miss him. He was the best brother. But sadly.. He died 4 years ago... He got hit by a car when he was coming back from school. Mommy tells me that he is In heaven, and that he is watching over us.

- Y/n, are you okay ? - My dad asked as my eyes started watering.

- I-i miss h-him... I m-miss Yoongi... - I managed to say as I hugged my dad.

Yoongi had a dream of becoming a pianist. He tried so hard to improve playing... After his death, I wanted to make him happy. I wanted to become a pianist so he would be proud.

I let go of my dad and take the key. I slowly walk to my brother's room, and put the key in the keyhole. I slowly twist the key and unlock the door. As I walk in, his scent hits me. My eyes start to get wet again. I look around the room.. I go through his photos... Until I see the piano. That one thing he gave attention the most in his room. I slowly sit down on the chair and put my hands on the keys. I close my eyes and play the melodies my brother used to play... I didn't even notice how my parents were looking at me and tearing up. I just kept playing and letting my emotions out. It was as if I went into another world. The world of music.

At that moment I realized.. I had to go his way..

Hello. This is the first chapter of music classmates Jimin fan fiction. I know it wasn't really interesting cause it was just the past and the fan fic will have Y/n be 16 years old and Jimin 17 years old. But I just thought I needed to add something that made Y/n so interested in piano. I hope you enjoyed. Bye <3