How you met

A/N

All animals such as Scar, Simba etc will be humanised with animal ears and tail.

You are ____'s Daughter

Ben-Malificent and Hades

Carlos-Perdita and Pongo

Jay- Aladdin and Jasmine

Harry- Mr Smee

Gill-Belle and the Beast

HOW YOU MET

Ben - I was having a normal argument with my sister, Mal, I always hated how mother constantly favoured her!  Looking back, it was just harmless sibling rivalry. During our quarrel, mother called us over. She told us that we were going to Auradon. It was an unbelievable opportunity. Me and Evie were secretly so excited, we finally got to live in luxury. But then, mother pulled Mal over telling her to get the wand. Why not me? Why her? I was so upset. As we made our way outside, a limo pulled up and two butlers invited us in. We were antsy about getting in but we did anyways. Jay and Carlos dug into the 'chocolate' swiftly. None of us had ever seen or tried chocolate before. When we crossed the bridge it was like seeing heaven on earth, the bright golden lights and the magically appearing bridge. It was beautiful. The sun gleaming in my face, it was so great! I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds, taking everything in when the limo stopped in front of Auradon Prep. When we got out we were greeted by a tall boy with gorgeous hair. He introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Ben!" He was so hot.

Carlos - The limo pulled up. We were all watching in awe. My tail drooping in fear. Cruella de Vil's son was there. I was terrified! He stepped out of the car and my fur stood on end, but not in a scared way. The was chocolate covered his face, I could tell that was his first time trying it. He looked amazing in that leather jacket. Then i realised, I was forgetting myself. His mother tried to kidnap my siblings! Fairy God Mother had given us a chance to be human and I wasn't going to let Cruella de Vil or her son get to me. I didn't want any contact with her. "Hey. What's up?" A scared voice shrieked behind me. I turned around, it was Cruella's son. "Uhhhh why are you scared... I should b-be the scared one..." I laughed quietly screaming for help. "My mom always taught me to b-be scared of your kind b-but you dont seem that bad..." He said stuttering on his words.

Jay - I was just sat on my flying carpet, gifted to me by my dad, minding my own business, watching the boys play Tourney with my iced tea in hand. Then something caught my eye, Jafar's son, one of the new kids. He irked me in every way, always hitting on the girls in  our classes, now he was here to ruin one of my only hobbies, watching the boys play Tourney. Just for some extra info, I was a flirt, they all knew i watched them, they were all quite flattered. I put my iced tea down and flew back. I was done for the day. As I left I heard a voice behind me. "Hey beautiful. What's your name?" I turned around and it was him, Jay, Jafar's son. "Hey handsome, I'm Y/N" I chuckled, "Aladdin and Jasmine's daughter" I said pushing him away and walking off.

Harry - Another day, on the boat, helping out Captain Hook. At least i got to talk to his son who was a year older than me. He was 6 and I was 5, he was so cool. Now he's 16 and I'm 15. I've known him since I was a child, yet I still think hes the coolest person I've ever met. But now, he's a pirate in Uma's crew. I say that in a disgusted tone because I'm 100% sure she's trying to steal him from me, now that he's met Uma he spends no time with me! He's grown up and I'm still stuck in my childish ways!

Gill - Mal set the whole isle free, she was so stupid! I was the eldest child, I should have been the queen, but then my brother was born, he was a boy he got special treatment and now hes the king! It's just not fair! Mal set the whole isle free and put us in danger, people like Jafar and Hades have power. We're all in danger and my brother is just ignoring it. Just then, I heard a yelp, I came back to my senses and saw a clumsy, pirate looking guy who had just tripped over my leg. I chuckled, "Are you alright?" I asked him grabbing his hand and pulling him up. He was so dumb it was kind of cute. "Th-thanks" he laughs quickly stumbling away. "Hes not the smartest." Uma says whilst passing me. Maybe some villians are harmless, who knew? I'm still mad at Mal though. She still did a very stupid thing, but mabybe a little less stupid than I thought.