CHAPTER ONE: Bacon

Chapter One: Bacon
Faith's POV:
(Faith is Lucifer & Chloe's daughter)

I opened my eyes to find the sun shining directly into my eyes. I flinched at the brightness, enough to fully waken me. It was then in that moment that I knew something was off.
The air smelled off. It was clean and smelled of clean laundry, nothing like it should smell.
I quickly rose and threw on my robe, tying it hastily around my waist. I then made my way downstairs.
When I made it downstairs I came to a halt.
Dad wasn't there. He wasn't there cooking bacon, eggs, and French toast.
Panic instantly sunk in.

You see, my life is no where near normal, like, at all. My life wasn't even supposed to happen. As mentally insane as I may sound, my father is the devil and my mom is a detective for the LAPD. I prefer to describe my existence as an immaculate conception type situation. My life consisted of frequent mental breakdowns and emotional rollercoasters. My dad often had to deal with his demons, literally. In my life time he had never had to return to hell, but it quickly became my biggest fear. I know he came back the last time, but would he be able to again?

My heart raced as I jumped to the worst possible assumption. Dad went back to hell. I frantically began searching the garage for him. I figured he might be working on his car. I felt a hand on my shoulder just as I stood up.
"Sweetheart, what in dad's name are you doing out here? You look like a maniac!"
It was Dad.
Without thinking I threw my arms over him. He let out a sigh and a giggle and soon, he embraced me back.
"You alright darling?" He questioned.
Shaken up but relieved, I replied, "yeah, I thought you were umm ya know, in hell. there was no breakfast today.." I said stammering.
"Just woke up a bit late darling that's all. I would never leave so abruptly, especially not before I made my girls breakfast." He said smirking.
As he finished his sentence I saw Mom and Trixie coming downstairs.
"Hey sis, you ok?" Trixie said. I nodded and calmed myself down.
Dad kissed the top of my head, making his way to the stove.
"Relax ladies, bacon is coming right up!"
[END]
Hope y'all liked chapter one!! Lmk your opinions!!💓