Baby Pink~ OSWINK FANFICTION

I woke up my head spinning like on the Waltzers, I slid round out of bed, my feet steadying myself before I took a step towards the kitchen. Lately I’ve been being sick before work and I’ve been absolutely craving peanut butter sandwiches for some weird unknown reason. As it was a Saturday I didn’t have work, so I switched on my laptop and searched the web; looking to make sense of my symptoms. It came up straight away. My eyes widened at the screen~ dropping my 2nd peanut butter sandwich. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Danny (my boyfriend) saying that I was sick so I couldn’t meet him today and that I’ll see him at work on Monday~ I needed the whole weekend to think about this. Closing the lid down on my laptop I hurriedly got dressed and rushed out the door~ running for the nearest Boots. When I ran into the shop I looked around to find it completely and utterly empty with only one blonde haired girl that looked like she was about to fall asleep but her phone was the only thing keeping her awake at the checkout. I switched my phone screen on to see that it read 5:13, oh well done Clara just well done…

I picked up one of the tests and took it to the checkout till where the sleepy girl sat up straight.

“Miss? Miss Oswald is that you? Are you pregnant with Mr Pink’s baby Miss?”

This just wasn’t my day, Courtney’s cousin worked here.

“No I’m not. It’s for my friend, she rang me asking me to buy her one.”

“Riiiigghht. That’s £15 then please.”

 I pulled out the correct money and legged it out of there~ running all the way home. When I got home my phone beeped; it was Danny:

R U OK? UR UP EARLY I’LL COME ROUND L8R 2 LOOK AFTER U XX

My heart began to race as I quickly text back:

U CANT. I DON’T WANT 2 MAKE U ILL. C U MONDAY XOXO

I couldn’t risk seeing him, not yet; I mean it’s not like I was ill but I wanted to sort this ‘thing’ out first myself. Whatever this ‘thing’ was, I don’t know if Danny wanted children yet but I wasn’t sure. It wasn’t even like we were engaged or lived in the same building…..

POSITIVE

Oh God. I placed one shaky hand on my belly. I looked at the clock, it was just coming up for 10 o’clock. Then there was a knock at the door. I crept towards it and peeped through the looking glass whole that only people on my side of the door could see through~ it was Danny. Sighing (quietly) I stepped away from the door and made a peanut butter sandwich. As I was splaying the peanut butter across the bread my phone started ringing. Quickly I picked it up and switched it to silent. Monday. I can tell him Monday….