I

Jungkook doesn't remember when he first met jin! But if you ask jin it is clearly a memory that he can't forget!

"Jinnie , yah Kim seokjin don't run !" Yah!!" A lady could be seen running after a toddler who was having a time of his life running away from his mother it was his favourite time in the park so why shouldnt he have fun!! . If you ask mrs kim she would say this was the reason why she reduced their park visits to once in a week from twice. She could be seen running as well but her face was filled with joy even though she was breathless, but then the toddler unexpectedly stops running and stares, his sight fixed to a certain someone. A kid his age was taking pics with his mom he couldn't stop looking away from him, the kid who had bunny teeth when he smiled.
"Mom, look ! ! The said kid was annoyed because the kid with a hat was distracting him in getting his photo he was wearing a new tshirt !  how dare that kid steal away his cool picture!!
"Oh look Jungkookie looks like he wants to take a pic with you!" Jungkooks mom who sees the boy staring goes near Jin and asks "baby do you want to take a photo ? Where is your mom" ? Little Jin was busy pointing at little jungkook, with a finger in his mouth drool dripping and giggling the kid was just happy seeing the stranger.
"Ooook come on buddy" Jungkooks mom couldn't help but chukle  at the overly excited  kid and takes him to stand near a very grumpy looking Jungkook, who was even more grumpy cause now he was stealing away his moms attention too !
"Jungkookie don't be like that look how happy he is to be with you let's just take one pic with him ok?? He is cute" Jungkooks mom said looking at a smiling jin trying to hold jungkooks hand with his little drool filled hands and jungkook was continuously trying to avoid him
"Seokjin" ! Seokjins mom calls suddenly seeing him with strangers
"Yah how many times have I told you not to run huh?!! Sorry was he troubling you"??!
"Minyoung ?!" Jungkook's mother suddently said with wide eyes
"Jeoyon" !! Ohmygod how many years has it been?
Both the ladies huh each other tightly
"Yah you live here"
"Yes ! In block 2"
"U kidding ???! Me too how come I never seen you before??"
"Oh we just moved in"
"Waaaaah I can't believe we are neighbours I haven't heard about you since we left college"
"I know right we have too much to catch up on"
"U don't say ! Oh by the way this is seokjin my son! He is a bundle of energy as u have seen" mrs Kim picks up seokjin and ruffles his hair
"He is a sweetheart alright" this is Jungkook this one is mine" mrs Jungkook says picking up Jungkook too
"Hi Jungkookie this is jin he is your age too, Jinnie say hi" jin already had started to shake his hand in front of his face still happy as showing his new teeth sparkles in his eyes .. clapping his hands.
"Say hi kookie" but Jungkook just turns his head and lays his head on his moms shoulder looking away to everyone's surprise
"He must be tired!" Jungkooks moms says rubbing his back
"Alright then let's go back"
It has always been like that with jin and jungkook! Even when they grew up nothing changed
Jin just liked being with Jungkook !
Jungkook just finds Jin annoying !!
*******************************************
This just happened 🤷‍♀️🏃‍♀️

 "Say hi kookie" but Jungkook just turns his head and lays his head on his moms shoulder looking away to everyone's surprise "He must be tired!" Jungkooks  moms says rubbing his back "Alright then let's go back" It has always been like that with j...