Cast

Isabella/Bella
Slightly muscular, long-ish hair (too her waist) brown curly hair, average height (maybe a bit taller), karate master, loves photography, loves dogs and almost all animals, has 2 dogs that she shares with Audrey (her sister) One Boston terrier names Luke, and a dog named Fluffy which is a big fluffy white dog. Very athletic and loves sports, also loves music. Has a best friend who is named Shawn Mendes, they met they where 12 when he moved in next door.
Her birthday is August 8th 1999. Works as Shawn's tour photographer. She lives in a good sized apartment with Audrey.

Shawn Mendes: is legitimately Shawn Mendes

Audrey:Slightly muscular, long-ish hair (too her waist) brown curly hair, average height (maybe a bit taller), karate master, loves fighting , loves dogs and almost all animals, has 2 dogs that she shares with Isabella(her sister) One Boston terrier names Luke, and a dog named Fluffy which is a big fluffy white dog. Very athletic and loves sports, also loves music. Her birthday is August 8th 1999 but says it's the 7th. Also brags about being 10 minuets older than Isabella. Her job is she dose professional boxing on a international level. She lives in a good sized apartment with Isabella.

Camila: she is Camila(but in this story she cheats on Shawn for the story to work)

Any other characters will be explained later please In joy the story.