WELCOME

Are you interested in an honest opinion about your poetry? Then, you have come to the right place!

Rhyme with Reason offers you detailed, yet truthful critique about your poetic works and the process for applying for a review is simple too!

Let's begin then, shall we?

We await your presence, oh poet!

Please keep these points in mind before you request a review to ensure that your experience here is a good one

°• PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM LEARNING HOW TO WROTE GOOD POETRY, TOO.
My opinions are not what define poetry and my knowledge in this field isn't unlimited. However, I do have some basic knowledge and know a thing of two about delivery and different styles of poems, so I am not completely uneducated.

°• I WILL ONLY ACCEPT WORKS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH.
Other languages are, unfortunately, not permitted.

°• YOUR POEM CAN BE OF ANY KIND. This shop accepts every style

°• PLEASE DO NOT BASH me for my opinions or reasons.
There's enough hate and anger in the world without you getting angry that I don't revere you poetic works. Let's all be cordial!

°COMPLETE ALL THE PAYMENTS.
The payments DON'T require actual money, keep in mind. They are very simple and you only need to have a Wattpad account with books to fulfil them.

°• FILL OUT YOUR REQUEST FORM WHERE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO SO and fill them out neatly. This will help me a lot and you too, so please follow the instructions given.

°YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO CRITERIA FOR YOUR POETRY which I will be expanding on next chapter. Yes, this part of the review shop has been slightly based off chiminities' review shop, but differs quite a bit. When you read the next chapter, you'll realise how it differs.

°• FOR CRITERIA TWO, I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING MORE THAN 10 POEMS PER REQUEST.
If your book has more than 10 pieces, then please select the ones which you want to have reviewed, and mention them by name (or number) in your form.

For example:
TITLES:
1. Again
2. Beyond the Boundary
3. Skin
and so on...

°• REMEMBER to write the name of your favorite poet when you finish writing your form.

°• SUBMIT A POETIC WORK THAT DOESN'T APPRECIATE CRIME.
I will not be tolerating works of poetry which glorify rape, depression, self-harm, incest, murder, drugs, etc. Mentions of such things are fine, but glorification of them isn't.

°• DO NOT SUBMIT PLAGIARIZED WORKS.

°• DO NOT COPY the criteria, the graphics and my way of running the shop.

°• Lastly, BE PATIENT FOR YOUR REVIEW.

I hope your doubts are cleared. If they aren't, don't hesitate to drop a question.

Next: Criteria & Payments