Dating Cameron Dallas ❤

Cameron's p.o.v

today i have to go with nash to the mall so we can update our penny boards.as we walk into the store i bumped into someone and dropped me phone.as i went to go pick it up when i looked into the most beautiful eyes ive ever seen.our hands touched and she blushed "sorry" she said "no problem" i said and she blushed even reder which by the way was so adorable.

sade's p.o.v

i was walking out of the skateboard store i bumped into someone and made them dropped their stuff i went to help them pick up their stuff and when i looked up into some beatutiful chocolate brown eyes. when our hands touched i felt nothing but butterflies. "sorry" i said "no problem" said the stranger. he stared at me for a while "umm heres your phone" i said akwardly. he smiled and said ''thanks...umm can i have your number?'' ''sure'' i said. he gave me his phone and i gave him his phone back after writing my number and he said ''i shall call you later''. ''my name is sade by the way'' ''im cameron'' he said.

Jc p.o.v

my sister should be home anytime soon im starting to get worried she was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. i picked up my phone so i could call her but before i could press call sade walked through the door. i ran to her and started to yell ''WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVE BEEN'' i shouted ''whoa calm your tits'' she said with no care in the world. "What took you so long to get home?" I asked "well I... met someone" she said I started to get angry I don't want my baby sister to get her heart broken again.

Sade's p.o.v

I went up to my room after getting a sermon from my brother I sat On my bed thinking and day dreaming about Cameron. A few minutes later my phone vibrated. I checked it, a text from Cameron saying

C -heyyyy

S- sup how's life

C -pretty good and can I ask you a question?

S- sure

C -would you like to go On a date with me this Friday

S- sure what time?

C -I will pick you up At 8:00

S- k see you then

C -see you then gorgeous

As I saw his text I blushed how could I be gorgeous every one thinks I'm ugly and I believe them.

Its friday night already and im so excited for the date with Cameron. im hanging out with my best friend andrea yup the andrea russet. she insisted to pick out my outfit for tonight but since i dont like make up we decided to go simple with just some lipgloss. it was already 7 so i decided to get ready. i was wearing a pikachu beanie with my bat man crop top and black high waisted jeans and my black vans. when i was done it was already 7:50 so i was just waiting for cameron. after what felt like forever i heard the doorbell ring and cameron went to open the door because he wanted to meet the mystery man. as i went to the door i could hear jc ''whats up cameron what brings you here'' '' i met a girl and i was taking her on a date tonight and this was her adress'' i walked to the front door to greet cameron when i heard ''im sorry matt but i will not let you go out with my baby sister'' i had to step in at this part ''sorry jc but you cant tell me who i can and cannot go out with so i will go on this date and you will lIke.it'' i said getting closer to him. as i said that he looked as if he was going to explode so i decided we should leave.