home '14

To my handsome Son,

Mommy loves you so much that it literally hurts. I’ve dunk about 2 bottles of the sleeping draught just to put me to sleep for 6 days. On the 7th day I will wake up and be a mother you always wished of, but right now mommy really needs her rest. I’ve cooked and cleaned for you and Pa for a couple days, so you shouldn’t need much more that I have already done. Mommy has done this for you. I can’t wait to take you to the park and catch grass hoppers. I can’t wait to paint with you. I can’t wait until me and Pa together tuck you in bed and read you a bed time story. I love you so much that I knew I couldn’t kill myself I knew you would never want to hurt me so I made your favorite…Turkey and roasted potatoes. When I wake up I’ll teach you how to cook them. When I wake up I promise to be by your side forever. I never meant to hit you before. Mommy is truly ashamed of that. Twice a day I want you to come see me and give me those sweet warm kisses I haven’t had in a while. One when you wake up and one before bed. I want you to be on your best behavior with Pa. Mommy loves your burst of energy but, I’ll need you to be as quite as you can for 6 days. I know you can do it because I know you love mommy. Well my son mommy is becoming very sleepy and I’m starting to feel a little dizzy after all that I’ve prepared. Good night, love you much see you again very soon.

 Love always Mommy.