Chapter 1

Gloriana P.O.V
   I'm so nervous for my interview with Mendes Music. I've always wanted to sing and I've finally got the chance to get into the business. Of course I won't be singing but being an assistant but I still get in on the action of music production. I also heard Manny Mendes stepped down and his son took over. Stephanie told me he's like 21 and that he's ridiculously hot. So I'm even more nervous. I got out of bed and took a shower and put on my makeup. I got dressed in a nude skirt that cake just above my knee and I light pink tank top with a nude blazer and my hair in a high pony tail slicked back. I got into my car and headed off to the headquarters. Once upon arrival. I went up to receptionist and told her my name and asked her where to go. She answered with "floor 16 make 2 lefts and first door on the right." I tried to remember all her instructions and got into the elevator. This handsome stranger got into the elevator with me. He was stunning, I mean he had chocolate eyes and curly brown hair. He asked me what floor I was going to and I responded with "floor 16." Funny enough he was going to the same floor. We both laughed at the coincidence and he asked me if I was Gloriana the girl positioning for the role as assistant. I said "well yes how did you know?" "I'm Shawn Mendes the CEO of Mendes Music Inc. I saw your application." He responded. I felt like an idiot for not knowing what he looked like I imagined him not being this cute and mean since he owned billions of dollars but he wasn't that way at all I mean he was sweet and charming. Stephanie will get a kick out of hearing how I met him and that he was this attractive. He shook my hand and guided me to his office and took a seat behind the desk. He asked me generic questions like where I went to school, why I wanted to work at Mendes Music Inc. and what I wanted to benefit from working here. I answered NYU, to get a taste of what the music industry is like and i want to become a singer. He looked pleased and told me I started Monday. I was ecstatic and got into my car and drove home to Stephanie. When I got home I screamed "STEPHANIE I GOT THE JOB!!!" She squealed and told me she knew I would get the job and we popped some cheap wine to celebrate. Shawn or should I call him Mr. Mendes since he's my boss now called me and told me that my I.D. would be in the office Monday and to pick up up at the front desk. I said ok and told him to forward me his contact information so I can get a jump on the day Monday!

____________________________________
Word count: 509
Notes: I hope you like my story please share and rate this I'm going to try and make a new update a lot so stay tuned lol